In my limited experience girls are mostly bisexual. Not exactly a complaint or an accusation just a report. I personally prefer straight girls but it seems like they are a dying breed. As straight males were screwed.
I've found that females are mostly female, personally.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
I've found that females are mostly female, personally.

i think you might be on to something but i think we have to hold some more studies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

3 = bisexual
Men: 11.6% of white males aged 20–35 were given a rating of 3 for this period of their lives.[7] The study also reported that 10% of American males surveyed were "more or less exclusively homosexual for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55" (in the 5 to 6 range).[7]
Women: 7% of single females aged 20–35 and 4% of previously married females aged 20–35 were given a rating of 3 for this period of their lives.[8] 2% to 6% of females, aged 20–35, were given a rating of 5[9] and 1% to 3% of unmarried females aged 20–35 were rated as 6.[10]
Most of the girls I've ****ed have been bi if not all, but I was a pertty feminine looking guy in highschool with the figure of a thin girl.

I'd say you got that feminine appeal OP, because most girls aren't, in fact I'd say a large portion are as far as homophobic.
tears fall on my sexuality
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Every woman I've been with long enough to let them feel comfortable talking about this has admitted they're attracted to other women often, but as they explain its more appreciation for their beauty, their figure or womanly features, and recognizing them as attractive, rather then having the urge to have sex with them like a man or lesbian would. Which is what I think would be necessary to be classified as bisexual.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by GoToSleep
In my limited experience girls are mostly bisexual. Not exactly a complaint or an accusation just a report.

not really

I personally prefer straight girls

why?

As straight males were screwed.

how?
Last edited by byob_soad2 at Nov 27, 2014,
something something your mom
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Quote by stratkat
Most of the girls I've ****ed have been bi if not all, but I was a pertty feminine looking guy in highschool with the figure of a thin girl.

I'd say you got that feminine appeal OP, because most girls aren't, in fact I'd say a large portion are as far as homophobic.

you mean you're not a trap anymore? i guess it has been a few years since ive seen you

every girl ive ever personally known is bi tbh except family members
Last edited by Ichikurosaki at Nov 27, 2014,