I appreciate what you're doing, and it is interesting/cool to hear, but as you've essentially signed up just to promote your stuff could you just make one thread and update that one instead? I'll happily merge this with the Megadeth one, and re-name it to something of your choice, e.g. 'The Official Reamp Thread' etc.

It might seem a grey area but we don't allow free advertising on UG, and even though this is relevant to the forum section and not intended as just spam, it's still advertising your stuff and if we're going to allow it I believe a few simple things should be agreed on (a while back we did the same for the people who were promoting the AcmeBargig/Headcase stuff before that seemingly collapsed somehow).

P.S Get some Hughes & Kettner love in those re-amp shootouts
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
I appreciate what you're doing, and it is interesting/cool to hear, but as you've essentially signed up just to promote your stuff could you just make one thread and update that one instead? I'll happily merge this with the Megadeth one, and re-name it to something of your choice, e.g. 'The Official Reamp Thread' etc.

It might seem a grey area but we don't allow free advertising on UG, and even though this is relevant to the forum section and not intended as just spam, it's still advertising your stuff and if we're going to allow it I believe a few simple things should be agreed on (a while back we did the same for the people who were promoting the AcmeBargig/Headcase stuff before that seemingly collapsed somehow).

Agreed!

FWIW, I like the 6505 the best. Recto is a close second. Didn't like the Blackstar at all and the 5150 III doesn't punch enough in the low end. Of course, in a full mix, these could be completely different.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by DisarmGoliath

I understand. You'll also like to know right next to me on my left is a beautiful Kettner Trilogy half stack, big blue and beautiful!