Page 1 of 3
I know the drug thread got closed. I know the Pit's not a doctor but...

My dad is having a really bad reaction to some edible pot. (Bad night for it, he had to barf up more food than usaul)

Here's the deal

• He's in his mid 50s
  • He ate a cookie
  • The cookie was left over from when my Aunt had breast cancer, so it's about 2 ish years old.
  • He had two glasses of wine. (Which have since left his stomach at very high speed)
  • He was vomiting quite a bit and couldn't walk from dizziness/nausea
  • After a grueling car ride home he's passed out on the couch praying to ALL the gods
  • This feels like an episode of Modern Family

So should he just sleep it off? Any advice on anything that would help? I don't think it's bad enough to go to the hospital. I don't think this is a weird allergic reaction or anything. From what I can gather my dad really took advantage of all the 70s had to offer.

I don't do drugs so I have no experience with this.

Maybe it would have worked out better if he injected the Marragewana?
You've had a cookie for 2 years?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

lol ok, don't eat 2 year old cookies.

sorted.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
My cousin procured them for her. She's not the type to try them and she probably was worried about throwing them out or something.

My Dad was kind of a dumbass. I would have been more worried about ancient cookie disease.

@baby I know right. This will be a legendary story some day.

Come children, let me tell you about the thanksgiving when your Grandpa....
Last edited by Duaneclapdrix at Nov 28, 2014,
Quote by Trowzaa
You've had a cookie for 2 years?

Yeah, I'm also more concerned with this.
Free Ali
Free Lard
le [10]

your dad is just high as shit. your aunt probably had some ridiculously dank shit as a result of tolerance from taking it medicinally. probably doesn't help to eat 2 year old cookies though so who knows
lol been there.

Just have him lay down and sleep it off. He might still be high when he wakes up, but he should be a lot better once the high starts to wear down.
my guess would be mold

if your dad is particularly distressed and you live in a country with free medical care (the 1st world i mean) then i would take him. it's probably no big deal but like thrash said he is for sure high as shit and is therefore shitting himself internally
i don't know why i feel so dry
I know its been said (excuse me, princess!), but yeah, two year old baked goods aren't going to be good for you regardless of any drugs.

What's with old people thinking they can just freeze and reheat any sort of food?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
We actually called the Aunt on my dads side who's a nurse. (And is quite familiar with weed if ya know what I mean) she said everything depends on how much of a pussy my dad is. She's pretty cool.

So ya. I thought it would just be sleeping it off. I posted this to spread the lols mostly. We got a family wedding next week. Gonna be ****ing hilarious.

I'm kinda surprised no one tried to give me bullshit pot cures. "Oh yeah dude. Just mix up some 7Up, black pepper and coffee. The blend that together with bananas and hot sauce and it'll clear right up"

Would have been funny.
What episode of Modern Family is like this?

It's a decent show (and I'm pretty critical), but I can't really imagine Ed O'Neil's character getting messed up on the stupid kid's brownies or something. The show's not THAT edgy. (but seriouisly, threesome with the blonde mom and oldest daughter, mmmmmmmm that would be aaawwwwwweeeesome)
as someone who has been hospitalized twice because of drug overdose, i posit that your dad is probably a wimp

that said, drugs are bad stay in school
Quote by deadsmileyface
probs got sick cos the combo of alcohol and the fact that the cookie was so old

in high school i saw people get unreasonably high and throw up lol
Quote by snipelfritz
What episode of Modern Family is like this?

It's a decent show (and I'm pretty critical), but I can't really imagine Ed O'Neil's character getting messed up on the stupid kid's brownies or something. The show's not THAT edgy. (but seriouisly, threesome with the blonde mom and oldest daughter, mmmmmmmm that would be aaawwwwwweeeesome)

The blonde mom and the Colombian lady with the giant bazongas BOO YA
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Modern Family was perhaps not the best analogy. I mesnt more like tv sitcom in genral like "time to end thankgiving because your uncle ate a pot cookie and is spewing his guts out. See you next next year"

Maybe the Middle? Uncle Rusty might be one to partake.

@east my Aunt (the nurse) is def going to call my dad a pussy from now on

Sofia Vergara is a bit much of everything.

The mom though. I can get behind that.
Quote by Eastwinn
as someone who has been hospitalized twice because of drug overdose, i posit that your dad is probably a wimp

Pop cant handle Aunties dank ass loud, does he even blaze?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
in high school i saw people get unreasonably high and throw up lol

one time I ate an edible that was waaay too strong and puked but that was also partly cos it tasted like ass cos I used avb lol
banned
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Pop cant handle Aunties dank ass loud, does he even blaze?

right? look if you're not waking up the hospital covered in wires and tubes all up in your veins and your dick and you don't even know how you got there but you remember that mad drug bantz you put two and two together and you're like "ayyyy lmao" and the nurse is like "do you know your name?" and you're like "chinua achebe i'm pretty sure" ... well you ain't shit
Quote by Eastwinn
right? look if you're not waking up the hospital covered in wires and tubes all up in your veins and your dick and you don't even know how you got there but you remember that mad drug bantz you put two and two together and you're like "ayyyy lmao" and the nurse is like "do you know your name?" and you're like "chinua achebe i'm pretty sure" ... well you ain't shit

this guy
banned
Yeah. Dad's all like "when pots legal here maybe I'll quit my job and star a pot shop" Mostly joking of course. Now, I dunno. I don't think he really understood how different pot is now compared to "back in the day" lol. He couldn't handle it.

@dread How so? Dads had the worst night he's had in a while, but I think he'll be alright.
I'm glad you're dad is doing alright

I'm talkin' bout all the losers up in this here chatbox
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
. I don't think he really understood how different pot is now compared to "back in the day" lol. He couldn't handle it.

it hasn't necessarily changed much but if he hasn't done it in a while his tolerance is gonna be nonexistent
banned
I think the 2 years old cookie's your main problem here. Jesus.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by deadsmileyface
it hasn't necessarily changed much but if he hasn't done it in a while his tolerance is gonna be nonexistent

yes it has we have some dank shit now
Quote by Dreadnought
This thread is full of sad people

something something racist baby killer something i aint marching anymore something maaaan
Quote by Thrashtastic15
yes it has we have some dank shit now

they had p dank stuff back in the day it's just easier to get now
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
they had p dank stuff back in the day it's just easier to get now

nah we have like scientists working on this shit. its not even "easier to get" everything is dank af
He probably did too much pot (for him anyway,) which is technically an overdose, it won't kill him, but he probably thinks he's dying.

I usually drink till it goes away, take a benzo such as xanax, or go to the ER, where they'll shoot me up with valium most of the time. Obviously I don't go for pot but they shoot me up with valium for most drug or withdraw related freak outs.

If he's passed out he'll be fine.
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 28, 2014,
Quote by stratkat
He probably did too much pot, which is technically an overdose, it won't kill him, but he probably thinks he's dying.

I usually drink till it goes away, take a benzo such as xanax, or go to the ER, where they'll shoot me up with valium most of the time.

here's some better advice: take a strategic nap
this is almost as bad as my last marijuana experience, my throat was closing up and my face got all swollen and red, turns out I had an allergic reaction which I didn't even think was possible my friend who is already paranoid to begin with was freaking out cause he was really high and it was actually kinda funny lol
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
Do with this thread what you will.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
Do with this thread what you will.

can I yiff it
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Let's remember that Deads is like 14 and "back in the day" doesn't even go back to the 90's.

Benzos are helpful in pretty much every situation unless you're a puss like easty (jk buddy drink some beers and that will be funny).
Probably got sicker from eating a two year old cookie than from the high. He'll be fine. Sleep it off.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
A group of friends & I once ate some dank as fuck raspberry crumble cake before hitting up a mall to do some christmas shopping.

baby jesus fucking christ, it was the worst decision ever.

Being in the 5th largest mall in the united states, during the christmas rush, was the worst. Elbow to elbow frantic shoppers. Bright lights, children crying, droning holiday music, and a group of stoners. At some point, everything starts spinning. So I tell my buds that I've got to sit and chill. They disappear.

So I'm sitting on this bench, fixated at nothing. Well, what I thought was nothing.

Turns out I was staring at this chick. Cute chick, no doubt, but she's here with her dude. A large, older black dude decked out in fubu. So fubu dude starts strolling over to me, but it's not really registering in my head til he taps my head.

Says something along the lines of, 'don't you be staring at my girl' blah blah blah.
I'm too couch stoned to really say or do anything. I'm just looking up, confused and manage to spew out a whaaaa :0

And he starts producing a knife from his pocket and starts to threaten me.
When just in time, a couple of coppers notice the scene and get to him just as it begins to heat up.

Long Story Short: the mall sucks.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Page 1 of 3