Hey guys, after 2 months of non stop work I`m back with a new track called When The Dust Settles. Its an oriental prog metal instrumental and a part 2 for Sandstorm (a track I released in January this year).
When The Dust Settles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WA_5h7SVDk

Sandstorm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8A_Ry4hisY

Have a listen, let me know what you think, and share it with someone if you dig the music!
Even with my crappy laptop speakers, this sounds awesome. I'll have to give it another listen with my headphones later. But great work, dude. Looks like you've put a lot of effort into this. Props on the DT shirt, too.
Quote by NABEF9
Even with my crappy laptop speakers, this sounds awesome. I'll have to give it another listen with my headphones later. But great work, dude. Looks like you've put a lot of effort into this. Props on the DT shirt, too.

Thanks man! Feel free to listen to more stuff from my solo project (11 tracks to date)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgrDAPIq_KbvO_kfrm7XSLIhEZHKKduOZ

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Since when did this become the recording forum? 'Cause..you know, we already have that...

STUFF ALL ORIGINAL RECORDINGS HERE

I really just posted here to get more people to hear the music than I would have in the original recordings forum.
I wish you wouldn't
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by ValentinBk
I`ll just bump this

really? it's one thing to make your own thread for your own song (which is lame in the first place since this is a forum for metal bands that people like, not the 'promote your band' section) but to bump it when it goes dead and your post was last? for fuck's sake man, have some dignity. If no one else made a comment about your music for 14 days it's because, guess what - no one else gives a shit.

I sympathize with people who make music and want to share it others and I can give a pass on one or two "listen to my demo" ego posts, but if you don't get responses you need accept that people don't care. if you really can't handle the idea that people aren't listening to your music, maybe reconsider why you're doing this in the first place?
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
There's really nothing "Arabian" or "oriental" about that, unless you are trying to suggest that using the harmonic minor scale is good enough. Coincidentally, using the harmonic minor scale also didn't help to change the fact that there was nothing "good" about it either.

Quote by ValentinBk
I really just posted here to get more people to hear the music than I would have in the original recordings forum.

Why don't you just not pay taxes so you'll have more money while you're at it?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by romencer17
really? it's one thing to make your own thread for your own song (which is lame in the first place since this is a forum for metal bands that people like, not the 'promote your band' section) but to bump it when it goes dead and your post was last? for fuck's sake man, have some dignity. If no one else made a comment about your music for 14 days it's because, guess what - no one else gives a shit.

I sympathize with people who make music and want to share it others and I can give a pass on one or two "listen to my demo" ego posts, but if you don't get responses you need accept that people don't care. if you really can't handle the idea that people aren't listening to your music, maybe reconsider why you're doing this in the first place?

Well, there are people on the forum who enjoy my music and I bumped it for anyone who might be interested and missed the post 2 weeks ago. That apparently really offended you and some others. Oh well.

I hope people feel better about themselves now after blowing off some steam, I do kind of hope you are nicer outside the forum.
I definitely won't be back (no reason for posting where its unwated), and if that just made someone's day here , enjoy it.