Hello guys! I'm wondering if the C-1 custom fr that is at amazon is the original guitar... I'm kinda concerned that this might be an imitation or something else since this guitar has been discontinued and i can't find this guitar anywhere else. I'll will appreciate your thoughts! Btw my budget is $900 if you have any other options, thanks
Here is the link http://www.amazon.com/Schecter-C-1-Custom-Electric-Guitar/dp/B0033AHV2E/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1417277841&sr=1-1&keywords=schecter+c-1+custom+fr
That very likely is the original guitar.

Amazon is amazon, not ebay.
Ebay is an auction house, where people may well try to scam other people, and amazon is an online store selling a shit-ton of stuff and priding itself in having the best customer support in the world.

You simply don't find scams on amazon more then you would find it at wall mart.

And even if you did that guitar's coming directly from amazon and not an amazon-approved and amazon-mediated shop, so you can always send it back if it's not what you expected.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.