Hey guys I'm looking for some advice on which of these I should go with.

http://www.musicgoround.com/p/243647/used-jackson-dk2mq-wohsc

or

http://www.guitarcenter.com/LTD-Used-LTD-LM330RBLK-BLACK-Solid-Body-Electric-Guitar-110433284-i3920506.gc

They both feel really good but theJackson does feel slightly better. It's a bit higher than I wanted to pay though. I play Metallica, Megadeath, Pantera primarily, and then a wide range of classic rock, hard rock, and 90s grunge.
DK2 hands down.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Depends on if it is to you, but imo, yes.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
play both and see. If you're an online buyer it's hard. This way your ears decide. I worry about brand, country and price last.

The DK2 will be brighter in tone if it's an alder body. I'd totally upgrade the floyd rose with a brass big block on it if it's a floyd rose model. I knew the DK2 well as I had a regular one on my local craigslist for a little while and ended up selling it for the LTD asking price. Oddly enough I liked this JS20 guitar more. This is why I tell guys worry about all that stuff last. Tone is everything.

the LTD is really nice
you got a dark sounding mahogany body
special floyd rose which is a nice touch. The saddles and block I'd upgrade
the tuners aren't great but hey you're still getting a good deal.

both are bolt on guitars. So this choice is gonna have to come down to preference. Personally I like the LTD more. You can get coiltapping EMG pickups down the road if you really wanted to. BUT... the Jackson necks are much nicer because they fret them with compound raidus. You can bend and chord better like Deluxe fender strats.
They're both at local stores and I've played both a couple of times. I haven't picked up a guitar in over 20 years and am wanting to get back into playing as a hobby and with a couple friends.
I've played both a couple times and definitely like em' both. That's why it's such a hard decision and why I posted to get some more information. I think the Jackson neck feels a little easier to play, but as far as sound goes I can't tell really because they're at two different stores with two different amps, so I can't play them back to back.
Then I'd get the Jackson if it feels better to you to play.
Quote by TheSennaj
I think I'm going to run up there and do that now..It's definitely a lot more than I was looking to pay and probably a hell of a lot more guitar than my skill level at the moment..But I'll grow into it.