Hey everyone, I have a dunlop Germanium Fuzz Face Mini, and since it sounds a little bit dark on the leads, I've been considering getting a treble boost to make them pop a little bit more. Would this work at all, or would it just make my amp vomit out feedback. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I would expect a ton of noise. Fuzzes don't usually play well with other dirt pedals, especially old fashioned ones like treble boosters. I'd start by modifying the pedal or tweaking the bias.
my fuzz face sounds like a screeching, hissing, tinny mess with my treble booster.

The way to get more definition from a fuzz face is quite simply to turn the volume down on the guitar until the overpowered wall of gain is gone. They tend to work best with both controls on the pedal maxed out, although mine actually sounds a little better with the fuzz control dialed back a tiny bit (takes out a bit of the "fizz", but keeps the fuzz pretty strong!).

That said, mine is a large dunlop JDF-1 fuzz face, not a mini germanium one.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by toby0914
Hey everyone, I have a dunlop Germanium Fuzz Face Mini, and since it sounds a little bit dark on the leads, I've been considering getting a treble boost to make them pop a little bit more. Would this work at all, or would it just make my amp vomit out feedback. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

do what jimi did use a wha. if you get a Morley then you can position the what do desired tone and leave it as the on - off switch is on the side.
maybe look into a silicon based ff?
'91 Epiphone by Gibson Sheraton JLH
Godin 5th Avenue
ESP/LTD BELLA LUGOSI DRACULA
--
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Hughes & Kettner 1x12 w/ Vintage 30's
Fender Mustang II
VOX AD30VT
--
MXR Super Badass Distortion>Boss CE-5>Boss OC-3> ???
Quote by toby0914

It's probably not treble that you want, but slightly upper mids.

If you can find a Jekeko fixed wah pedal, give that a try.

I've actually built a Chandler Tone-X into a couple of my guitars. This is an active sweepable mids boost (about 16 dB) on a push-pull that will let you select the frequency, much as you would a wah pedal that you can turn on and off. Joe Perry uses these, Neal Schon has had something similar installed in his guitars on occasion.