So I've got the following pedals and I need a nice pedalboard to place them all on:

Bad Monkey,
Crybaby Bass Wah
Behringer Octaver
Polytune 2
ISP Decimator G String 2
Laney Ironheart foot switch

I have plans to add maybe 2 more (delay, chorus)

I've looked at these 3 in particular and I can't decide which would be best
Gator Megabobe
Diago showman
Warwick pedalboard

Does anyone have any opinions on these? Or an alternative? I've seen the pedaltrain, but I think it's a bit overpriced for what it is (budget around £100!) and I don't like the gaps with the rails. I plan to add a voodo labs power supply eventually.

I like the shape of the Megabone, but I think the Diago board is stronger, and I like the idea of the hard case being built into it, althoug the Mega bones case has a pouch for leads, etc.
Why don't you build one? It's a pretty easy job, extremely cheap, and you can customize it to your liking and needs.

I did mine in a super basic way, just two pieces of wood screwed together (you can see how I built it here: link), and then I got a gigbag to store and transport it.

Here's a different way, also pretty simple, that has space for power supplies underneath: link
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
Why don't you build one? It's a pretty easy job, extremely cheap, and you can customize it to your liking and needs.

I did mine in a super basic way, just two pieces of wood screwed together (you can see how I built it here: link), and then I got a gigbag to store and transport it.

Here's a different way, also pretty simple, that has space for power supplies underneath: link

I'm getting it as an Xmas present, so I thought I might as well get a nice one. Not to mention my DIY skills leave a lot to be desired!

Any opinions on the ones I listed?

Your pedal board looks great by the way! I'd change the yellow for red though so it goes with my Ironheart
Quote by TheLazer
Any opinions on the ones I listed?

Nope, sorry. Other than DIY pedalboards, I've only seen Pedaltrains.

Quote by TheLazer
Your pedal board looks great by the way! I'd change the yellow for red though so it goes with my Ironheart

Thanks! Yeah, that would look killer.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
The Diagos are pretty damn sturdy.

but as linkerman said, look into the prdaltrains. A bit more expensive but are incredably versatile.

Check out www.pedalboardplanner.com to check out what kind of size you need and also placement ad order.
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Are you in Europe? I have a Rockcase pedalboard from Thomann. They are dirt cheap but very nice for the price!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Seagull S6
Laney Lionheart L5T

and a bunch pedals...