Hello there,

I want to set up my bass, it is a Cort Action. I have the right allen key for the truss rod but I can't adjust the action . I have read that Fender instruments need a 0.05mm but I don't know if that would work with my bass.
Yeah, that should work. All my basses (ranging from a 50 quid Ibanez to a Status) use the same allen key, just not sure what size. You can get a set of allen keys real cheap, so just try it, you can't really damage the saddles like you could the truss rod.
Quote by Karl Marx
Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.
Yea man, just go to a hardware store and by an allan key set. It's going to be really cheap. I doubt you could even buy one that small by itself. Most of them come fixed to a metal cover and fold out from it, instead of detaching, so that you don't lose them. Nifty.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat