Page 1 of 2
I preordered Discarnate EP for only 4 payments of $19.99.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
no
your mom

got 'em

but really I got the Back to the Future Blu-Ray trilogy for fifteen bucks
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 1, 2014,
I just found out I have more money than I thought so hopefully I can find some awesome sweaters for cheaps.
I paid under 200 bucks for an Elitist SG.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
When you lot talk about this Insane Funeral - Discarnate business, I assumed it was an album by a popular band backed by a major label or something, so I finally Googled it.

The more you know.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
When you lot talk about this Insane Funeral - Discarnate business, I assumed it was an album by a popular band backed by a major label or something, so I finally Googled it.

The more you know.

did u hear the bridge that may be an interesting part for some people?????
banned
I've had about $5 in my bank account for the last two months

no buying anything for me

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
by the way this is pretty much how I look when I wear one of those hats

it's all coming back

this lady actually came up to me in church two weeks back and introduced herself cause she thought I was new, and then as she was laving, said "by the way you look very Jewish" and I'm still not sure if she meant it as a compliment, an insult, or just a general observation
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
this lady actually came up to me in church two weeks back and introduced herself cause she thought I was new, and then as she was laving, said "by the way you look very Jewish" and I'm still not sure if she meant it as a compliment, an insult, or just a general observation

LOL #shekels
banned
Quote by Baby Joel
by the way this is pretty much how I look when I wear one of those hats

one of those jew hats?
I don't know what they're called, and don't want to sound offensive or anything
it's all coming back

Quote by chrismendiola

The more you know.

If you're interested I can get you an advance copy for only 5 payments of $19.99.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by deadsmileyface
yamakas

yeah that's not the same thing at all
it's all coming back

They're called jew-doras.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
payed 15 dollars for 4 packs of guitar strings
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Yes, shekels. That's what I meant.

Coins are for boys. Shekels are for men.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Banjocal
steam sale

enough said

Aye brother, my wallet is parched.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
i got a used real instrument including the case for $570 including tax and coverage

normally it would have been $1500 total with the case and stuff if it was new
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
i got a used real instrument including the case for $570 including tax and coverage

normally it would have been $1500 total with the case and stuff if it was new

what real instrument did u get
banned
stewie would have got some weird asian flute thing not a mandolin
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I had a family member who was traveling and I asked them to get me a lot of stuff for cheap. My best was $30 jeans that cost $150 here and $8 soap that costs $35 here.
cat
Page 1 of 2