wouldn't surprise me with the sudden influx of nerds in hockey congrats sb nation i hope you're happy
What kind of person takes DDOSing people up as a hobby? They must have permanent mental wedgies.
Didn't know these reptiles were still around.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by JustRooster
What kind of person takes DDOSing people up as a hobby? They must have permanent mental wedgies.

The kind of person who think DDOS attacks are so fucking 733t!

Sidenote: DDOS attacks are the lowest type of "hack" ever. It's not even really a hack. What happened to elegance? Not only are the Lizard Squad asshats for temporarily crashing servers, they're also complete noobs.
xbox twitter is saying that the lizard squad leader got backtraced and is in fbi custody

edit

or maybe it was a mock account i dunno m$ is being super unhelpful about all this
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Dec 1, 2014,
Reptilian humanoids are a proposed race of intelligent, supernatural, or highly developed reptile-like humanoids in mythology, popular fiction, pseudoscientific theories and in the writings of New Age conspiracists. They appear in some conspiracy theories, most notably those of Riley Martin, John Rhodes, David Icke, and in science fiction. Reptoids, a conjoined word defining Reptilian-Humanoid beings, is the most popular name used to describe these cryptid beings, although some authors also refer to them as dinosauroids, lizardfolk or lizardmen. Other names include Draconians, Saurians and Sauroids. They are often described as being green or gold color. Similar to the other cryptids, no one has produced proof of the existence of reptilian humanoids, and allegations of their existence can at best be referred to as cryptozoology or pseudoscience.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
no one has produced proof of the existence of reptilian humanoids.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
fbi custoy

About damn time
Quote by Baby Joel
no one has produced proof of the existence of reptilian humanoids
yeah but there is evidence
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
The kind of person who think DDOS attacks are so fucking 733t!

Sidenote: DDOS attacks are the lowest type of "hack" ever. It's not even really a hack. What happened to elegance? Not only are the Lizard Squad asshats for temporarily crashing servers, they're also complete noobs.

complete noobs who took down netflix. netflix' security is pretty damn sad, even though it's hard to arm yourself against DDOSsing.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Lizard Squad, trying to save America by being a bunch of colossal douches
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Nero Galon
Didn't know these reptiles were still around.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
complete noobs who took down netflix. netflix' security is pretty damn sad, even though it's hard to arm yourself against DDOSsing.

They also took down Twitch and League of Legends a few times too if I remember correctly. Apparently there's not much you can do against a good DDOS.
netflix is literally all my four year old likes to watch, these ******s have gone too far

find them and string them up
Quote by VillainousLatin
They also took down Twitch and League of Legends a few times too if I remember correctly. Apparently there's not much you can do against a good DDOS.

DDOS them back

DDOS EVERYONE!
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by VillainousLatin

there's enough you can do. but the sad fact is that companies do those things AFTER they've been DDOSed.

League, Twitch, and all those big companies getting hacked so easily shows how bad their protection is, mostly after a few times of being DDOSed, suddenly companies start thinking and fix their shit, making it harder for people to attack them, which will make them more likely to choose other populair companies that havent done these improvements to their security yet.

Now you can't completely shield you from attacks, but if you are not doing your absolute best as a company worth as much as the ones you just said, you are just asking for trouble.

if your product is populair, prepare for the worst.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
y'know you're giving them exactly what they want right
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I'm sure a bunch of these guys got doxed a month or 3 ago. Maybe it was some other greasy cretins with nothing better to do.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
xbox twitter is saying that the lizard squad leader got backtraced and is in fbi custody

edit

or maybe it was a mock account i dunno m$ is being super unhelpful about all this

>backtraced

It's probably a ruse.
Quote by stratkat
>backtraced

It's probably a ruse.

i may have spruced up the orginal message a bit but game sites stopped reporting that pretty quickly as it became pretty obvious that it was in fact a ruse
Quote by VillainousLatin

teach the ******s of the world how to not have viruses on their machines