Song 3
4 27%
Song 4
6 40%
Song 5
2 13%
Voters: 15.
Hi

It’s a bit disappointing how the amount of breasts in movies has decreased so much since the early 2000‘s, it’s like everyone at Hollywood just sat around a table one day and decided the next generation should focus on explosions and CGI instead. (Come on guys, not even CGI boobies...?)

Announcement: Because Christmas and New Year’s eve is near (a.k.a. the time when families decide to get together), it’s best to put this thing on hold for a little bit. There are still two more weeks left before we stop. You can check the group's page, we have a nice schedule/calendar thing, when we stop it’ll show up there.

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "pantoum" (deadsmileyface)

2 - "Fumar Mata" (Trowzaa)

3 - "Grief Of A Sailor" (captainsnazz)

4 - "Around Here" (Trifonas)

5 - "The Closer" (whywefight)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is last week's most voted song, from whywefight, the song "Her Eyes Out (Maraiza)", with 4 votes!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Friday (post your song for next week meanwhile). The winner of this week's voting will become a mod in our group.

------------------
I wish I could look this cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZy2I8csVQU

Check out last week's thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1662501
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Dec 4, 2014,
Yay great submissions from pit regulars the week that my song is the weakest it's been in a while lol. Kinda embarrassing

Went for four because it was awesome. But it's definitely nice to see quite a few new and returning members the last two weeks. Please keep the wubs coming
andy, you're a star in nobody's eyes but mine..

(nice sig )
Just cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.
Voted for whywefight. Actually your song was one of the best I've heard in this thread.
The strings got me from the first slide. Awesome second part of the song andreally great progression. I read the thing you said about it being your weakest, but I really want to hear more like this. Great!!
voted for Trifonas. that was great, my ears are thanking you for making that.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by whywefight
Yay great submissions from pit regulars the week that my song is the weakest it's been in a while lol. Kinda embarrassing

Went for four because it was awesome. But it's definitely nice to see quite a few new and returning members the last two weeks. Please keep the wubs coming

Yours was really good. Voted 4 tho cos I hadn't listened to yours yet
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
Yours was really good. Voted 4 tho cos I hadn't listened to yours yet

why would you vote for a song when you didn't even listened to them all?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Week with the least vocals ever probably. And also possibly the longest song.
I voted for snazz, but wwf was a close second. Good job all around guys.

Also, Map/Trifonas, if you see this, please send me your collab, it's the only song I'm missing for the next album. You can send it to songwritinggame@gmail.com as usual.
Quote by sickman411

Also, Map/Trifonas, if you see this, please send me your collab, it's the only song I'm missing for the next album. You can send it to songwritinggame@gmail.com as usual.

I actually don't have the finished song. I only have one without any mixing by Map..