Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Ibanez hideous chunk of wood and metal RG2014-666-420-69 12-string baritone sub bass
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Teisco Del Rey or other 60s MIJ dept store type. A front and back headstock pic would seal it.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
The Kay Truetone 302, Kay k300, and Kay Catalina have similar body shapes, but did not have the organ-type switches. It is either some kind of Japanese knock off of the kay truetone or a modified kay truetone.
Quote by Baby Joel
TS' avatar looks like someone holding a scalpel...

It's actually a "weed demon" of some sort. If you look closer, you can see his eyes are red and he's holding a joint!
Quote by TheChrza
It's actually a "weed demon" of some sort. If you look closer, you can see his eyes are red and he's holding a joint!

great so not only can you not determine a guitar despite the name be in the url

but you also sound like the really irresponsible kind of pot head the smokes 24/7
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
great so not only can you not determine a guitar despite the name be in the url

but you also sound like the really irresponsible kind of pot head the smokes 24/7

lol give me a break. I'd like to see how fast you would have spotted the name in the url if another poster didn't mention it. And since you find it safe to assume that I'm an "irresponsible pothead" who "smokes 24/7" (half true, i still get my responsibilities done) than I think it's safe to assume you are probably boring, uptight, and sit around judging people on the internet all day (half true, you probably arent' that boring )

It's fun to assume things isn't it

Quote by kgraham0103
The Kay Truetone 302, Kay k300, and Kay Catalina have similar body shapes, but did not have the organ-type switches. It is either some kind of Japanese knock off of the kay truetone or a modified kay truetone.

mystery solved
Last edited by TheChrza at Mar 27, 2016,
I'm a music producer/promoter and so in fact it is my job to judge people.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I'm a music producer/promoter and so in fact it is my job to judge people.

Yeah, I'm sure your clients respect you as much as everyone here on UG does.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Yeah, I'm sure your clients respect you as much as everyone here on UG does.

Everyone here loves me except for ErikLensherr but he's kind of a little shit anyway.
RSgoldfast have prepared great 4th anniversary activities, and you can win 50% EXTRA GOLD coupon or IPHONE 6S !!!

Activities Note:
1. Only the people who had placed orders greater than or equal to $15 and complete order can take part in 4th anniversary activities,The order number ONLY USE ONE TIME!
2. Every coupon you win,can use in your next order,ONLY ONE TIME!
3. Exp.date: May.1st.2016

Event time: Mar.25th.2016 - May.1st.2016

Thank you for your support. We have sent you a 5% extra gold coupon.
5% extra gold coupon: HAPPY4THBD

Click http://www.rsgoldfast.com/Event/Activity_Box.html to join the 4th anniversary event.
Please like our facebook for more discount!

Welcome&Good luck!
Quote by TheChrza
lol give me a break. I'd like to see how fast you would have spotted the name in the url if another poster didn't mention it.
Probably would have found it faster hadn't you been high on all them drugs lol
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line