So I came home from school today to see this box in my doorway...

Remember that "Second Stock" in the title? Did you see it yet? You have to dig deep.

Right there. That's why it's B-Stock.

I was cruising the bay last week, really missing my old '94 Tele. Then I remembered Ibanez actually made a Tele style guitar. And sweet mother of Jesus did I have a GAS attack right there. Found this one listed as B-Stock from 6-string.com's Ebay account. Listed as $320 OBO. I threw what I thought was a lowball offer at $250. They accepted almost instantly. A week later she's here.

Overall it's a spectacular guitar even for it's original price point of $400. Fretwork is nice. Finish (save for the one blemish I knew about) and binding are flawless. The 3 pc Wizard III neck is very comfortable. The pickups actually aren't that awful for stock Ibby pickups (though I'll probably still swap them out for the AH 1 and 2 set that came out of my '94 Iceman, they sounded REALLY good). Also, this guitar is HEAVY, up there with some Les Pauls at 9 lbs (I don't mind the weight though). I also love the Tight-End bridge, very comfortable under the hand, even more so than the Hipshot *gasp*. F*ck the Gibraltar, this should be the new standard Ibby hard tail.

I only have one very minor complaint. I am not a huge fan of the pickguard. Aesthetically it kinda seems like an afterthought. Plus its rubbing up against the volume knob ever so slightly.

Overall, Ibanez once again puts out a top-notch guitar. Shame I don't see more of these getting some love (or a 7 string variant, I'd kill for that).
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by the_bi99man
Congrats on the find. But damn. Shrink those giant pictures. Hahaha.

Fixed I forget this site doesn't auto resize like SSO
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
So I came home from school today to see this box in my doorway...

Remember that "Second Stock" in the title? Did you see it yet? You have to dig deep.

Right there. That's why it's B-Stock.

I was cruising the bay last week, really missing my old '94 Tele. Then I remembered Ibanez actually made a Tele style guitar. And sweet mother of Jesus did I have a GAS attack right there. Found this one listed as B-Stock from 6-string.com's Ebay account. Listed as $320 OBO. I threw what I thought was a lowball offer at $250. They accepted almost instantly. A week later she's here.

Overall it's a spectacular guitar even for it's original price point of $400. Fretwork is nice. Finish (save for the one blemish I knew about) and binding are flawless. The 3 pc Wizard III neck is very comfortable. The pickups actually aren't that awful for stock Ibby pickups (though I'll probably still swap them out for the AH 1 and 2 set that came out of my '94 Iceman, they sounded REALLY good). Also, this guitar is HEAVY, up there with some Les Pauls at 9 lbs (I don't mind the weight though). I also love the Tight-End bridge, very comfortable under the hand, even more so than the Hipshot *gasp*. F*ck the Gibraltar, this should be the new standard Ibby hard tail.

I only have one very minor complaint. I am not a huge fan of the pickguard. Aesthetically it kinda seems like an afterthought. Plus its rubbing up against the volume knob ever so slightly.

Overall, Ibanez once again puts out a top-notch guitar. Shame I don't see more of these getting some love (or a 7 string variant, I'd kill for that).

FTFY

Nice!

i bought a b-stock s7521 off ebay a couple months ago and had good luck as well, there was a small blemish by the jack thats invisible when plugged in. only paid 350 (probably the same seller)

that guitar looks clean though, nice grab
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by Ippon
FTFY

Nice!

Quote by rtfk101
i bought a b-stock s7521 off ebay a couple months ago and had good luck as well, there was a small blemish by the jack thats invisible when plugged in. only paid 350 (probably the same seller)

that guitar looks clean though, nice grab

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same seller, that's a steal!
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sweet I was looking a getting one next spring or so. Want to hear it and all that too. Details details.

( looking to get a 420 come that time. )
Sharp looking axe. Helluva bargain, too!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!