sweet. The vocals are really good. I'm not really a fan of this style of music, but from what I can tell, it's all done really well. The only thing I'm not digging are the computer drums, but I understand that most people on Ultimate-Guitar are not drummers, nor do they have the equipment to record a kit properly, so I'll give you a free pass.
Quote by curlyhead_P
sweet. The vocals are really good. I'm not really a fan of this style of music, but from what I can tell, it's all done really well. The only thing I'm not digging are the computer drums, but I understand that most people on Ultimate-Guitar are not drummers, nor do they have the equipment to record a kit properly, so I'll give you a free pass.

Haha I appreciate it \m/ But in all seriousness, thank you so much for the kind words!
I liked it alot!

Good vocals. Loved your bass tone. The guitars could be a little bit brighter, but I really liked your riffing. I could hear some Morbid Angel influence there which is great. The bass drums sounded a bit too loose for my taste.
Overall a 7/10 for the mix
and 8.5/0 for the songwritting.
Great job!

Would apreciate if you checked my stuff out too.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1663414
Thanks guys!

Evil_Magician, you should definitely keep up with me then, I'm releasing an album soon! \m/
Hello there.

First off - nice overall sound. I dont know how you get the amount of low end and still keep it under control - seriously nice work.

I like the riffage, the vocals are nice and clear but still aggro enough for the track.

The only issue really is he drums. They arent that bad but in a a few places they stand out a little in the wrong way - mainly on fills. If you havent already then you should try using multi layered samples and varying the velocity of the notes in the fill (which will then vary which sample is triggered). Other than that I think the snare needs some attack as it gets a little swallowed up in the rest of the track at the bottom end.

All in all, a very nice track.

Cheers
Thanks man I appreciate everything you said! This is one of the first tracks in a while where it's only superior for the most part. I used to have completely different kick and snare samples and fix 'em up. which is actually what I'm going to start doing again! I think another problem with my fills is I write them as 32nd quads instead of 16 triplets