Hello dear UG-ers, I am here for some suggestion/advice.

Problem:- I have a vox wah pedal which completely sucks the hell out of my tone when in off position which has kinda put me off of using it that much. Therefore I'm thinking of buying a true bypass looper pedal to use with it.

Question:- Can anyone suggest specific model of required pedal to me, ideally online but willing to look at my local shops.

Budget:- £40

Any help at all is appreciated!!!
Mod the wah. £10 tops.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Yeah, but they'll charge through the nose for it. Learn how to solder. It's a skill that will serve you well again and again and again.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I just did the full mod to my crybaby. It is totally silent when disengaged. It's awesome. There are kits available on ebay, that you swap out the internals, that don't require soldering. The call them "drop-in mod kits".
i have some pedals, but i am not in london, and also i suggest u to work more with ur amp...although u think it sucks..but i don't think a pedal will solve ur problem easily..
Recently we have more pedals and amps products release...

Baroni Lab - a key manufacturer of innovative vintage guitar effects pedals and amplifiers.
dude soldering is easy just watch some youtube videos, you could build a true-bypass looper for less than £10.

or just buy this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bare-Metal-Fx-1-loop-pedal-true-bypass-effects-looper-/231407363110?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35e0f42426
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
I was allowing for a really good switch with the £10 figure.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Unless you really like your current wah when it is on, you could sell your current wah then what ever you sell it for + your £40 budget for the bypass looper should be able to get you a decent true bypass wah pedal.

I recently got a new AMT WH-1 wah pedal which is true bypass for about £70 after I sold a Dunlop Crybaby that I was using before for about £30.

I'm sure there are other true bypass Wah pedals out there for around that price.
It really is pretty easy. You have to change the switch, solder a few jumper wires, and remove the resistors and stuff responsible for the "tone sucking". Do it man! I just did it a week ago. Stinkfoot Wah Mods was one of my main sources of information for DIY instructions. When I turn off my crybaby now, it's like it isn't there. And like Cathbard said, get the best switch you can. I put in a 3 pole switch because I really wanted the LED.