im considering trading my Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR VS Washburn dimeslime d333 and i have a good feeling about it but i wanna get comments from other people and your thoughts on if it is a good deal?! please comment!!!!!
I can't seem to find much info on that Washburn model. Do you know what pickups it has? And is playing it before the trade an option? Like, play both guitars side by side and see which feels better to you?
Quote by diabolical
I'll chime in to say that the Dime guitars are virtually unsellable, so keep that in consideration.

This. Not unusual to see ten of them all lined up in a row on Guitar Center's used listings.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Like everything with Dime's name on it. Ugly and shitful. The most exploited dead celebrity of all time. Whoever owns his estate is a ****ing wh*re.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
The most exploited dead celebrity of all time.

Well said! Looking at guitar magazines I beg to differ - Jimi Hendrix is still releasing albums posthumously

I'd have to say that the Dime Washburns were a lot better in quality and execution than the Dime Dean's.

OP - maybe take advantage of a bad market and buy one keeping your Schecter?
Quote by diabolical
Well said! Looking at guitar magazines I beg to differ - Jimi Hendrix is still releasing albums posthumously

I'd have to say that the Dime Washburns were a lot better in quality and execution than the Dime Dean's.

still releasing albums? oh...no...i didn't pay attention to him for a long time..
thanks guys for all the replys, the guy now is offering me 2 more guitars with the dimeslime

Old Schecter omen 7 ( with old headstocks )
Music man Style ( evh i guess ) i am really not familiar with music man guitars so i need your comments!!!
Why do you want to get rid of the Blackjack?

Sounds like old mate really wants your guitar. Don't sell an awesome guitar so you can end up with three less-than-awesome guitars - even if it looks like you're ahead on paper .. you're not.
Charvel DX-1 FR / DS-1 ST / DC-1 FR / Custom Strat / La Patrie Hybrid CW / Vypyr 30 / VK100 / 1960A
The old Washburn Dimebag models were good guitars, at least at the time they were being produced. They made some really nice ones in the USA. That said, the Blackjack is probably a better guitar and actually has resale value.
Quote by diabolical

Jimi made good music.

Dime was a guy that could play real well and rednecks could get behind.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by Cathbard
Like everything with Dime's name on it. Ugly and shitful. The most exploited dead celebrity of all time. Whoever owns his estate is a ****ing wh*re.

Quote by bubb_tubbs
Jimi made good music.

Dime was a guy that could play real well and rednecks could get behind.

Lol.

TS. Don't do it. Play yer geetar.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Quote by Danustar
Why do you want to get rid of the Blackjack?

Sounds like old mate really wants your guitar. Don't sell an awesome guitar so you can end up with three less-than-awesome guitars - even if it looks like you're ahead on paper .. you're not.

So much this.