Gin smells like envelope adhesive.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
stop drinking and start #eastwinning

I don't think I've ever had gin actually
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 3, 2014,
you cannot trust the djinn, because although some might be good, some are probably out to get you just because they feel like it. Unless it's Robin Williams.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I've literally thrown up off the taste of gin alone.

One of the most disgusting things I've ever consumed
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Dec 3, 2014,
Taste depends on the gin and botanicals used.

Most people are familiar with the juniper heavy gins.

Gin is pretty much vodka that's been distilled again with some botanicals to flavour it..

edit: most people who hate gin are the sort who only drink spirits in shots, or in cocktails. gin is only ever served quite in your face with tonic, and often most bars put far too much tonic (IMO, correct ratio of tonic to gin is 2:1, bars will do it more like 4:1 because they are cheapsters)

If you are a proper liqour drinker and just dislike gin the way some dislike tequila (me) or rum, then fair enough.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
when i was a kid i used to rip off evergreen leaves and pretend to have a chew like some 40 year old thunder bay goon with a mullet and a trans am

tasted good though
I had Bombay Sapphire Gin mixed with Sprite. And I actually still love to drink it. Was my first real alcoholic beverage.
straight gin is weird but i love it. also gin + orange juice is the bomb

Quote by theguitarist
If you are a proper liqour drinker and just dislike gin the way some dislike tequila (me) or rum, then fair enough.

tequila IS nasty shit tho
Last edited by Dregen at Dec 3, 2014,
Gin is definitely an acquired taste.

It's not too bad though.

I personally don't like vodka or rum at all, and I feel like those are the preferred liquors of most casual drinkers.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I like gin and tonics. I feel like James Bond about to get turned down by the fattest woman at the bar with that drink.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Add tonic and you've got yourself a liquid Christmas tree.
I pride myself on my humility.
Love gin, but bad gin is just... bad. Like any alcohol really.

Don't jip yourself. Get the good stuff.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
I have an excellent gin that is made with spruce tips. If you think regular juniper berry flavored gin tastes like a christmas tree... and it's a higher proof, yet miraculously smooth. So good.

But yeah, cheap gin is worse than no gin at all. Unflavored spirits or beer is a better cheap drink route.
I used to think straight tequila was the worst, but somehow I've come around and can chug that shit like its water.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA