Hey all,
I'm having trouble with my keyboard and I can't find a solution through Google.
The problem is that certain keys will only give their secondary function once shift is released, while still holding the required key. For example, I hold down shift, I hold the 8 key [at this point nothing prints], I release shift [while still holding the 8 key down], * will now print.
I've had this issue for a while and have not been able to solve it, so if anyone has any info at all it would be greatly appreciated.
I am using a Cyborg 7 keyboard from MadCatz, sticky keys is definitely not turned on, I am running Windows 7 64-bit. I have tried updating the drivers but Windows says they are up to date.
Thanks
I think what you need is a new amp

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Have you activated "sticky keys"?

EDIT: **** me I need to read the whole OP
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Last edited by metacarpi at Dec 4, 2014,
TS have you checked to see if sticky keys is on? Sometimes that can cause problems like this.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Completely ignoring the OP aside, yous guys clearly have never actually used sticky keys if you think that's how it works.

Have you tried restarting your computer? I know that sounds like a shit answer, but I'm in IT and that actually solves a lot of problems. If you have, then feel free to ignore my post.
Last edited by archangels at Dec 4, 2014,
Quote by archangels
Completely ignoring the OP aside, yous guys clearly have never actually used sticky keys if you think that's how it works.

Have you tried restarting your computer? I know that sounds like a shit answer, but I'm in IT and that actually solves a lot of problems. If you have, then feel free to ignore my post.

if you are in IT than you should have learned to give multiple solutions instead of the most common one.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
if you are in IT than you should have learned to give multiple solutions instead of the most common one.

And if you were in IT, you would know that you should give one answer and let them try it while you scramble to figure out the real solution.
You should try a Line-6.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Go to control panel, Search Windows Mobility center, open it up, change function key row to multimedia or vice versa. Pin Windows mobility center to the task bar and close it. (because it has tons of useful doodads)
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
have you tried uninstalling the Madcatz drivers and using a generic driver yet? maybe some weird Madcatz macro is acting up.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
This guy has only made 6 posts total in the last 8 years.... Wow
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by UltimateGuizar
That's because his keyboard is broken, pay attention.

I see what you did there, you posted the same thing twice for more recognition because it was the last post on the page! You sneaky pete!
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by archangels
And if you were in IT, you would know that you should give one answer and let them try it while you scramble to figure out the real solution.

so true
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Dec 5, 2014,