Page 1 of 2
How do you feel about spoilers? Do you despise them? Do you despise people who are overly cautious about them? Do you intentionally seek them out? Does it change depending on the medium?
cat
🐈🐈🐈
🐈🐈🐈
🐈🐈🐈
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Vader dies.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Spoilers suck when you are spoiled intentionally for something. Obviously if it's been a year or two since the thing came out, you should speak freely about spoilers, but if you know a friend is reading/watching something, don't spoil it for them.

I try not to spoil my friends on things when I know they're watching it because that'd ruin most of the fun.

Jon Snow dies at the end of book 4.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
If I do come across any I'm like 'neat' and watch to find out how it happens.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
There are few things in this world that get me more angry than spoilers.

People who purposefully spoil things to fuck with other people are the lowest kind of scum.

I've literally made someone bleed over a spoiler before so don't mess with me I will wreck your shit.
I love spoilers when they're appropriate.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't really mind them. I mean, at this point I can pretty much tell where most stories are going, so I'm not watching for that emotional high of discovery (usually). I don't like people who wage wars against them, though.

Although I know how to easily avoid them. I'm more concerned about avoiding people who talk about their interpretation of a film or episode that I haven't watched than specific story events or reveals or twists. The former gives me more bias and expectations.
I don't intentionally seek them out, but I also don't get too upset when I accidentally read or hear them. I still enjoy whatever was spoiled for me.

That said, I try not to spoil things for others.
The only thing I hate more than spoilers was when Tyrion Lannister killed the Fire Lord by hijacking his Iron Man suit.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Yes, I hate features that serve a useful purpose.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I don't like any sort of contemporary fiction or anything that relies on serialized suspense.

Frankly, I think you're an idiot if you become emotionally invested in that sort of media.

Sooooo, no I don't care if the dumb plot of something gets ruined for you.\

I like using spoiler tags for fun too.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
If a walking dead episode just ended don't visit the thread unless you've seen it because I'm not putting anything in spoilers for the sake of you being an idiot.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Jon Snow dies at the end of book 4.

Hey, man, if that's true then **** you so hard right now

I'm, like, really enjoying that series
Last edited by Hungryformore21 at Dec 4, 2014,
Quote by GuitarGod_92
There are few things in this world that get me more angry than spoilers.

People who purposefully spoil things to fuck with other people are the lowest kind of scum.

I've literally made someone bleed over a spoiler before so don't mess with me I will wreck your shit.

this guy is a badass watch out
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by GuitarGod_92

this is something i can agree with

my brother spoiled the ending of the last Harry Potter book for me and i had been reading it for a whole 8-10 hours straight that day

i yelled and shouted obscenities at him for like half an hour
Quote by skylerjames13
this guy is a badass watch out

Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
i like to give people fake spoilers because then you have the fun of them being upset over the spoiler plus the fun of them anxiously awaiting the events of said spoiler to occur only to be let down
Spoilers are stupid in a lot of situations, especially if the thing being spoiled is over a few months old. There's no reason to go thru the effort to use one just because someone might not have seen what you're talking about. Normally when I've seen them you'll know what's being discussed from context anyway before you see the spoiler, so if you decide to continue reading then you're not allowed to be annoyed.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I hate them for some things, but most of the time I don't care. Even if it's something I really like I'm only bummed out for a bit, but I'll probably still enjoy what I'm reading/watching/playing
I avoid them as much as I can.

cat
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
One of my friends absolutely loves to ruin movies for other people. It's goddamn infuriating
My God, it's full of stars!
I have an insatiable appetite for knowledge and simply cannot resist spoilers.

I always know what happens in a book before I finish reading it. I try to stop myself but I just can't.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by GuitarGod_92

Dumbledore dies!

You're one quality human being, GuitarGod.
From profile pics, i'd beat those cheeks

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by GuitarGod_92

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

tbf it was in 7th grade. and he was arguably the worst bully I ever had (and not just for spoilers ofc)
I don't even get a scathing reply for my crass compliment?

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
It's only a spoiler if it's from the last three years. I hate people who complain about spoilers when you're talking about a movie or TV show that was on in 2009. The world doesn't have to ****ing wait for you to marathon a series on netflix.
Page 1 of 2