I don't typically do music with so many loops/effects, but I think this is coming along well. What do you think?

Frozen Sky
Last edited by nomadic7480 at Dec 12, 2014,
I think you did a good job on this track! This has a similar feel to a lot of the jamtronica that I listen to from time to time.
Quote by nomadic7480
I don't typically do music with so many loops/effects, but I think this is coming along well. What do you think?

Silver Sky

Very nice, really enjoyed it.. gave you a "like"

What program did you use for the loops??
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
@nomadic7480: Hey mate, this is a really nice piece. It's quite simple but it builds very nicely. I also wouldn't mind knowing what you used for the samples, especially the electronic percussion. I really enjoyed the lead guitar that comes in about halfway. I think it could have beneficial to add some occasional harmonies for decorative effect though (at the end it would enhance the climax). Sorry I couldn't be more critical.

Anyway, do you think you could give some feedback on my track, Desolate Utopia? It would be really appreciated.
Last edited by HaydenHohns at Dec 10, 2014,
Thanks guys! I use Mixcraft 6 as my DAW, and made use of its stock samples/drum loops for this one. The guitar is of course me, as is the organ pad and most of the sub bass. I should add that I "mastered" the track with EZMix 2.

[Edited OP cause I re-uploaded the song, changed the title. ]