Page 1 of 2
so little things that are frustrating, but in the long term are completely meaningless.

for instance, I'm here trying to get this pizza from dominos. And dominos has the little web display where it shows how much progress has been made in terms of making the pizza. it shows that the worker is Daniel and bloody daniel hasn't done anything for about twenty minutes. I got upset and wanted to call the manager and complain, but it turns out the manager is Daniel, so that won't really help my situation. After another ten minutes, it's only just now going into the oven.

how does it take thirty minutes to prepare a pizza, at dominos, to put it in the oven?

anyway, what are small things that frustrate you, but are ultimately meaningless?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I had a dominoes last night and it took a little while yea, but I was still all nice and grateful when I collected it
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
But I frustrate you all the time and I don't even try. D:

Quote by Baby Joel
I got upset and wanted to call the manager and complain, but it turns out the manager is Daniel, so that won't really help my situation.

anyway, what are small things that frustrate you, but are ultimately meaningless?
Ultimate-frustration.com
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Eastwinn

eastwinn knows my pain bloody daniel
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel

Baby Joel.

I don't know how to copy/paste on my phone. Well I can paste but the selector thing to copy stuff seems to show up at random.

Also when I wash my hair and then i have water dripping down my back for half a day.
cat
People who bump into you on the daily commute because their eyes are glued to their iphones so they are completely oblivious to what is in front of them. I hate that shit.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
so i drove there and met daniel

i live in a pretty rural part of getafe so no one delivers. it took me about 15 to get there. i told him my name. spelled it 3 times. e-a-n. he couldn't find my pizza. i pointed to one off to the side and said "is it that one?"

it was. i drove home for another 15 minutes with a warm soda because they didn't have any cold ones there. everything, including the pizza, was room temperature upon arriving home. the sauce was terrible, the crust was terrible (had to get thin because no milk or eggs), the peppers tasted like soggy, flaccid dick, and the spinach was... idk. the only redeeming feature was the jalapeño.

why do i even bother ya know?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn

i live in a pretty rural part of getafe so no one delivers. it took me about 15 to get there. i told him my name. spelled it 3 times. e-a-n. he couldn't find my pizza. i pointed to one off to the side and said "is it that one?"

it was. i drove home for another 15 minutes with a warm soda because they didn't have any cold ones there. everything, including the pizza, was room temperature upon arriving home. the sauce was terrible, the crust was terrible (had to get thin because no milk or eggs), the peppers tasted like soggy, flaccid dick, and the spinach was... idk. the only redeeming feature was the jalapeño.

thats what u get for going to dominos ya dweeb
banned
Quote by Eastwinn

yeah bloody daniel you know? he didn't get anything right tonight

ugh I'm never going to that dominos again
it's all coming back

Quote by deadsmileyface
thats what u get for going to dominos ya dweeb

check your more-than-a-few-pizza-places-to-chose-from privilege.
i don't know why i feel so dry
When the silverware is in the wrong section in the cabinet. Then I try to grab a spoon and I get a fork!!!??!?
Pedestrians that walk in the middle of the road and, rather than step off to the side so I can pass without either running them over or going into the other lane, continue to walk in the middle of the road more oblivious to the environment around them than someone who's deaf and blind.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
when someone leaves like, 3 seconds left on the microwave without clearing it. gets me everytime.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I work at Wendy's and I, along with most of the crew members, become annoyed at every little thing customers do/say if it's inconvenient for us.

Like if you change your mind after we've already started and now we have to start over, or ordering in a way that lengthens the process, or asking for a McChicken/McNugget Happy Meal or something, or spending too much time at the drive-thru window, [a million other things].

Today, I was taking some woman's order at the drive-thru and she interrupted me to answer a personal phone call so she wasted our time and then when she came to collect her food she left her rubbish (from McDonald's, interestingly enough) by the window.

At the end of the day, I know most of it's incredibly petty but I guess we all feel this kind of thing at our jobs because you see how simple it is but other people don't.
Free Ali
f uckers who chew with their mouths open or talk when they still have food in it
When my roommates leave the lights on in the ****ing kitchen when they go to bed. And then I have to get out of bed to turn them off. My blood boils.

Actually anything to do with my roommates being lazy ****s.

Also, people who snore loud as shit, like inhumanly possible, idk how you people sleep.
Last edited by chev311e at Dec 5, 2014,
when i click on a tab for ultimate guitar and that damn strum plays loud af. When did they add that stupid strum and why.
Quote by garrettf12345
when i click on a tab for ultimate guitar and that damn strum plays loud af. When did they add that stupid strum and why.

ah god damn this too.
Harveidt:

oops. here have this:

Last edited by Harvey Swick at Dec 5, 2014,
Quote by Harvey Swick
damn Dread, i hope things start lookin up for ya. i have had my share of hard times this year to be sure so i can relate a bit. just try to keep it one day at a time and keep moving forward. always keep moving forward, keep improving because staying in place means falling behind.

does it frustrate you when you post in the wrong thread
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
it does...

Quote by theogonia777
does it frustrate you when you post in the wrong thread

7/10, I read it twice and might read it again later.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
7/10, I read it twice and might read it again later.

^Ur avatar's gunna give me nightmares
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
^Ur avatar's gunna give me nightmares

well, if someone wouldn't mind editing it to include a couple santa hats, it might not be so scary....

loud breathing
people who deliberately go into smoking areas and complain about people smoking
white women
fedorakin
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Page 1 of 2