Right now im trying to perfect sweep picking and im kinda getting board with some of the sweeps I know. I want mainly 6 and 5 string sweeps and they can be from any song. Right now I know the sweep picking parts from songs Seranna, Perceptual Burn, and plenty of Yngwie Malmsteen Sweeps
Mea Culpa by The Human Abstract is the most sweep filled song I can think of. The solo is literally about a minute of just sweeping.
Also "Vela, Together We Await the Storm" and "Antebellum" by The Human Abstract.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by amonamarthmetal
Also "Vela, Together We Await the Storm" and "Antebellum" by The Human Abstract.

Pretty much any song by The Human Abstract has sweep picking haha. If you're in to prog metal and sweep picking they're probably the band for you..
It really depends what kind of thing you're looking for in your sweeping, if you just want the same old triads then sticking to the predictable technical and prog metal type songs will do just fine; there's that kind of sweeping all over the place once you start to move in to those kinds of bands.

If you're looking for something more interesting then I would suggest moving further afield in to other genres. Guys like Nick Johnston, Frank Gambale, Guthrie Govan, Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal, and many others use sweeping all over the place but hardly ever for something that sounds like a normal 1-3-5 triad.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Scar Symmetry: "A Parenthesis in Eternity", "Noumenon and Phenomenon", "Holographic Universe"
Symphony X: "Smoke and Mirrors", "In the Dragons Den"
Rob Marcello: "Old school" or "Insomnia" and many others of his demo songs.