I've made some amazing sandwiches in my time. I am willing to say I am a master sandwich maker. I make amazing sandwiches. But something ain't right. I haven't made a sandwich that brought me to tears. A sandwich so amazing that you stop an appreciate the sandwich.

I need the help of the masses here. You guys need to tell me what your favorite sandwich is, and I'll take the average and make the perfect sandwich, I have an unlimited budget on this shit. Seriously. I'll put caviar on it if I have to.

So ****ing GO!

Also I'm pretty hammered, so I'm open to much weirder suggestion than I normally am.

For now I'll eat orange flavored mints. Thank **** for auto correct.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

There needs to be spicy smoked pulled pork
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
mad amounts of the rarest roast beef and mad amounts of mustard grain

that's pretty much the basis, just go crazy from there
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
dude, already opening as a master sandwich maker puts me on edge. what have you done to become a master? what are your qualifications? why should i trust you with my recipe for the ultimate sandwich for life, the universe, and everything?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
dude, already opening as a master sandwich maker puts me on edge. what have you done to become a master? what are your qualifications? why should i trust you with my recipe for the ultimate sandwich for life, the universe, and everything?

You and I both know it's 42. Stop ****ing around and tell me the sandwich essence for gods sake.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by Baby Joel
mad amounts of the rarest roast beef and mad amounts of mustard grain

that's pretty much the basis, just go crazy from there

I'm vegetarian and even I approve of this combo.

Also putting most sandwiches in a panini machine does wonders.
Quote by That Old Geezer
I'm vegetarian and even I approve of this combo.

Also putting most sandwiches in a panini machine does wonders.

So roast beef, mustard (**** you, it's gon' be honey mustard), on panini.

WHAT ELSE YOU GOD DAMN PEOPLE?
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by naedauuf
(**** you, it's gon' be honey mustard)

no
pickles, lobster soul, lettuce heart, organic heirloom tomatoes and fire-roasted wild-boar bacon on toast that has been soaked and fried in eagle eggs.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by naedauuf
So roast beef, mustard (**** you, it's gon' be honey mustard), on panini.

WHAT ELSE YOU GOD DAMN PEOPLE?

Jesus man you want me to hold your hand too?

Roast beef, roasted garlic cheddar cheese, peperoncinis, onions, I would recommend deli mustard but fine ruin it with honey mustard. A good marble rye bread and don't forget to panini it.
Last edited by That Old Geezer at Dec 6, 2014,
Quote by That Old Geezer
peperoncinis, onions

What the hell do you think this is. What the **** do you take me for, some amateur?
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by naedauuf
What the hell do you think this is. What the **** do you take me for, some amateur?

When you said honey mustard on roast beef you kind of lost any "professional" sandwich making status to me.
Quote by That Old Geezer
When you said honey mustard on roast beef you kind of lost any "professional" sandwich making status to me.

I could not agree more
anything and everything

But it must contain the sexual fluids of a member of the opposite gender to the consumer of this sandwich
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Ciabatta bread, sun dried oregano & olive oil tomatoes, spinach, provolone cheese, salami, pepperoni (OPTIONAL: hamburger patty if you're REALLY hungry), bottom piece of ciabatta bread
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
An old geezer and his buddy. Make me a sandwich from 1940, then get with the times, old fogies.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Ok guy, you get yourself a toasted hoagie bun. Throw some boars head hot cappy on there with some salami, salsalito turkey and pepperoni. Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and roasted red peppers and Itallian dressing. You're welcome.
You're probably older than me fogie

Tell us what you like and I'll work with that since you're so goddamn picky even though you said to tell you "our" favorite sandwiches.
We're talking about a dutch crust roll divided into two perfect halves. Start with mayo+mustard crowned with pepperoni and turkey, tucked into a caparison of decadent cheddar cheese, ornamented with delicious lettuce, fresh onions, succulent pickles and olives, then sprinkled with all the spices and shakers available.
Quote by Rossenrot
We're talking about a dutch crust roll divided into two perfect halves. Start with mayo+mustard crowned with pepperoni and turkey, tucked into a caparison of decadent cheddar cheese, ornamented with delicious lettuce, fresh onions, succulent pickles and olives, then sprinkled with all the spices and shakers available.

You sir are good with adjectives and adverbs.
I would also like to take this time to point out how crap America's cheese selection is
like even the cheddar here is crap. Extra sharp cheddar? tastes like piss. Get some lake district extra vintage cheddar and then you know what it's all about

sort yourself out america we're not having any of it
hey now buddy extra sharp is the best cheddar buddy

pepper jack is where it's at though

muenster too

also Swiss

I really like Provolone too

Mozzarella is also pretty awesome

Colby Jack is great on burgers as well

American is okay but it gets the job done when cheese isn't the main thing ya know

Parmesan and Romano go really good with salads and spaghetti

god i love cheese
Quote by RylanThePotato
hey now buddy extra sharp is the best cheddar buddy

pepper jack is where it's at though

muenster too

also Swiss

I really like Provolone too

Mozzarella is also pretty awesome

Colby Jack is great on burgers as well

American is okay but it gets the job done when cheese isn't the main thing ya know

Parmesan and Romano go really good with salads and spaghetti

god i love cheese

Have you had the glorious cheese that is Havarti yet?
Nah, I haven't found a place here that sells it at a reasonable price lol

I've had some pretty good Mexican cheeses but I don't know any of their names
Get some cheese that has been aged for god knows how long and that falls apart when you look at it. Put that on the darkest rye bread you can find. Gently cover it with a delicate layer of the sharpest mustard you can find. Top it all off with another slice of that wonderfully dark bread.

Simplicity is key. It's all about finding the perfect ingredients.
Quote by MinterMan22
:')

I~c o u l d~e a t~i t

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

f~o~r~e~v~e~r
alright, here goes: toasted bread, salami, ham, roast beef, bacon (regular), BROWN mustard, chipotle mayo, provolone and a sharp white cheddar.
Quote by Harvey Swick

He has stacked things between bread. Making a sandwich isn't difficult.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Dijon mustard
chipotle mayo
Corned beef or roasted meat
bacon
pepper jack cheese
a think layer of fried pickles

slap two 7 grain bread slices and stick in a panini maker or something

delicious.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Dec 6, 2014,
I would have to say that a piece of toasted bread with just a little bit of butter would be my favourite.

ron666
Crusty roll of some variety
High quality smoked + peppered salami
Dill pickles
Kalamata olives
Proper home made whole egg mayo (none of this Kraft shit)
High quality sharp cheddar/gruyere
Sriracha

Not perfect but it comes pretty damn close for me.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.