Guys

Need some help, been doing lots of reading online and still unable to work out what guitar would be best to buy. Acoustic

Im looking at spending from £80-£150

Seen that the Yamaha F310 is popular but can't find that in a LH version....

Anyone ? and sorry if this is the 100th post you have seen asking the same thing. I did search the forum first
Quote by ceinfryn

Anyone ? and sorry if this is the 100th post you have seen asking the same thing. I did search the forum first
Well, you have nothing to apologize for. Left handed models come and go, sometimes with disturbing rapidity.

First, I'd suggest you search this site: http://www.thomann.de/gb/index.html as they have a huge inventory.

I feel your pain, beings as I'm left handed also, but I'm from the USA, (or, "the colonies"), if you prefer.

That said, the lower your budget places places your choices on the ragged edge of pure trash. There are some models of, "Rogue" here in the states which are available, but I have no way of knowing if your OEM re-brands are the same as ours.

(That wasn't intended as a put down. Budgets are what they are, at times dictated by circumstances beyond our control). Still, you should be able to find that will serve you admirably as you learn.

Fender make a couple of their "CD" prefix acoustics in lefty models. The model numbers though, may differ across the pond.

So, search Thomann, see what you find, come back, and we can talk about it...