I bought this guitar from a guy off of craigslist a couple of years ago for $15.. I have never seen one & decided to finally try to ask around & see if anyone knows what it is & what it may be worth.

Only thing other than the Schaller Floyd Rose that has a name on it are the machine heads & they are Kramer..

Thanks, any help would be much appreciated
Attachments:
IMGP4541.JPG
IMGP4542.JPG
IMGP4538.JPG
Custom with Floyd Rose Bridge1028.jpg
You sure it's not a melted Telecaster?
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
$15? Thats less than £10 over here! That is amazing, and I would pay a lot more than that just for the cool shape. How does it sound?
Haha yeah the guy wanted $30 but I offered $15 & he took it. He had found the guitar in a storage building that someone had left in a storage unit.

I knew at first glance that the Floyd was worth a lot more than 15 bucks
Quote by conanwarrior
$15? Thats less than £10 over here! That is amazing, and I would pay a lot more than that just for the cool shape. How does it sound?

It still needs new electronics etc before I can even plug it in. The cool thing is it is neck through or one piece...not sure but I can't find any seams where the neck meets the body. You can see how smooth it is on the back side in one of the pictures I posted
Thanks for all the views...I would have thought that by now someone here would have known what this guitar is..

Thanks again everyone for looking
No idea what that is but hard to go wrong for $15 I think
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?