Well, I guess something like fender-like ones with both singles and humbucker(not necessarily Fender). For alternative sounding - Rhcp, Qotsa, sometimes Foos..shit like this
Don't give a dam about new or used tho'
Yamaha Pacifica.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Used MIM Strat or Tele. A working musician quality guitar for dirt cheap.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Cajundaddy
Used MIM Strat or Tele. A working musician quality guitar for dirt cheap.

+1. If you're talking new, I'd say the Agile AL2000 (if there's any left) or the AXL brand tele and Strat type guitars. Also the upper end Squiers, and the Epi Dot if they're still $299.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Used Ibanez FR320.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
My favorite cheap guitars are Hamers! (The non-USA ones, obviously). Love the feel mostly. The tone is pretty hard to beat for the price too and I'm a huge fan of the look and maple tops.
Quote by Wermund
So sad they can't ship it to Ukraine

You should be able to find a decent guitar in your price range on Reverb.com from someone who CAN ship to Ukraine.

I did a sample search:
https://reverb.com/marketplace/electric-guitars/solid-body?query=Guitar&product_type=electric-guitars&category=solid-body&sort=price%7Cdesc&price_max=350&make%5B%5D=ibanez&make%5B%5D=fender&make%5B%5D=epiphone&make%5B%5D=washburn&make%5B%5D=yamaha&make%5B%5D=esp-ltd
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!