Page 1 of 3
in math, ~ represents something called an equivalence relation. "a ~ b" reads "a is equivalent to b". an equivalence relation is defined to group things together that are functionally the same. some basic rules must be satisfied. namely,

a ~ a (reflexivity)
a ~ b implies b ~ a (symmetry)
a~ b and b ~ c implies a ~ c (transitivity)

i'm going to define a relation ~ as "might as well be a multi of". for example, Eastwinn ~ MinterMan22 reads "Eastwinn might as well be a multi of Minterman22".

it is certainly true that Eastwinn ~ MinterMan22 so by symmetry MinterMan22 ~ Eastwinn. it also true that deadsmileyface ~ Eastwinn therefore deadsmileyface ~ MinterMan22. likewise, Baby Joel ~ Eastwinn so Baby Joel ~ deadsmileyface and Baby Joel ~ MinterMan22.

we're already constructing something called a congruence class. this is a set of things (in this case, pit users) that are all equivalent to one another. the class [Eastwinn] includes every pit user that might as well be a multi of me. because of the 3 rules that appear above and because Baby Joel ~ Eastwinn, [Baby Joel], or the set of all pit users who might as well be multis of Baby Joel, contains the same users as [Eastwinn]. thus we write [Baby Joel] = [Eastwinn].

thus, if two classes share a member, they share all members. we will say two classes are distinct if they share no members. the whole pit may be partitioned into a finite collection of distinct congruence classes.

the late willT08 ~ Eastwinn, but willT08 ~ captainsnazz and Eastwinn ~ ali.guitarkid7, thus captainsnazz ~ ali.guitarkid7. here we see that the butt-edm clique and the butt-feminist clique are in fact the same clique. this is a bit troubling as suddenly a huge chunk of the forum is in [Eastwinn].

i have yet to fully endeavor partitioning pit regulars in classes. this is because, unlike Baby Joel, i have a life and cannot be bothered with the empirical study of the forum. but Eastwinn ~ Baby Joel so i can be bothered. in light of this, i have arrived at the following hypothesis:

The Multi Hypothesis:
Members of the Pit partition into a single congruence class.

and

Corollary of the Multi Hypothesis:
Every Pit regular is a multi of every other Pit member.

and

Corollary to the Corollary of the Multi Hypothesis:
Eastwinn is the only member of the Pit.

to confirm this i will need to build up classes of various members around here and show that they all share a member. you can help by proposing equivalences.

tl;dr: am i the only member of this forum?
i don't know why i feel so dry
i thought you were quitting drugs though
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
is everyone else real? or are they all in my imagination

or robots
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
none are me niqqa
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

ok so obviously Eastwinn ~ Bladez22.

Trowzaa is a little bit more challenging, but if you skim the football thread you'll see that his most important feature in that thread is his resentment for all of the other posters... except one, willT08. willT08's most important feature in that thread was his resentments of all of the other posters... except one, Trowzaa. Trowzaa ~ willT08 therefore Trowzaa ~ Eastwinn.

slipknot5678 ~ Bob Sacamono, obviously, and Bob Sacamono ~ ali.guitarkid7 ~ Eastwinn therefore slipknot5678 ~ Eastwinn.

Quote by theogonia777
i thought you were quitting drugs though

Eastwinn ~ drugs

(also, theogonia777 ~ GuitarGod_92 because there can only be one outspoken transgender. but GuitarGod_92 ~ Eastwinn, so theogonnia777 ~ Eastwinn)
Last edited by Eastwinn at Dec 6, 2014,
Quote by Eastwinn

i have yet to fully endeavor partitioning pit regulars in classes. this is because, unlike Baby Joel, i have a life and cannot be bothered with the empirical study of the forum.

Two questions:

1- If I conduct an empirical study of the forum, will that mean that you will have done it? In other words, do actions replicate through users via relationships, or is it just the identity?

2- If you have a life, does that mean I have a life? please?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by sickman411
Maryland ~ Comunidad de Madrid

did someone say

getafe

Quote by Eastwinn

Trowzaa is a little bit more challenging, but if you skim the football thread you'll see that his most important feature in that thread is his resentment for all of the other posters... except one, willT08.

fair
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Film thread clique is best clique. Lots of cool feminists in there so they're the same. Eastwinn clique is terrible tho even tho some of em are in film clique
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at Dec 6, 2014,
Quote by Baby Joel
Two questions:

1- If I conduct an empirical study of the forum, will that mean that you will have done it? In other words, do actions replicate through users via relationships, or is it just the identity?

2- If you have a life, does that mean I have a life? please?

is it possible that you (we) have both no life and a life at the same time?

Quote by steve_muse
Film thread clique is best clique. Eastwinn clique is terrible

by butt-feminism, steve_muse ~ Eastwinn. or, by butt-film, steve_muse ~ willT08 and steve_muse ~ Bob Sacamono and steve_muse ~ ali.guitarkid7 and so on, all of which are ~ Eastwinn. your clique is my clique.

i do not take this lightly. this result confirms that i do in fact like muse while i also simultaneously hate them.
Quote by steve_muse
Film thread clique is best clique. Lots of cool feminists in there so they're the same. Eastwinn clique is terrible tho

but through me, and ali, the whole Film thread clique is also part of the Eastwinn clique

Quote by Eastwinn
is it possible that you (we) have both no life and a life at the same time?

Schrodinger's Forum

ooooo nice edit steve but you're still one of us

one of us
one of us
it's all coming back

Someone do axel
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by sickman411
But wait does that mean that Philip_pepper ~ Eastwinn?

yes

axel ~ Eastwinn very simply because we would have lived down the street from one another before he moved to hawaii and i moved back to getafe
Quote by Eastwinn

slipknot5678 ~ Bob Sacamono

;_;

I hate being Bob Sacamono which means I also hate being myself.
But slip you are me because muse bros
Quote by ErikLensherr

i'm struggling with you Dregen. but i will not give up ok?
Quote by So-Cal
can't define me hypothesis overruled

mate you're in the chat thread clique sorry

Quote by GuitarGod_92
I would never make such a bad thread so GuitarGod_92 ~ Eastwinn cannot be true.

but you just made the thread when Eastwinn made the thread
it's all coming back

Moar like 'So-Chat' amirite
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by So-Cal
can't define me hypothesis overruled

please. So-Cal ~ Weaponized trivially. Weaponized ~ Nelshizzle geographically. Nelshizzle ~ lolmnt trivially as well and lolmnt ~ MinterMan22. MinterMan22 ~ Eastwinn therefore So-Cal ~ Eastwinn.

Quote by Dreadnought
DO me do me do me

Dreadnought ~ JustRooster obviously. but in an astonishingly plot twist, JustRooster ~ Eastwinn because we have near identical tastes in music.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that guy's a bit of a square, not sure if i concur
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Baby Joel
but you just made the thread when Eastwinn made the thread

If ask you to ban me will Eastwinn also receive the same ban
Quote by Eastwinn
Weaponized ~ Nelshizzle geographically.

This means that I am also Nelshizzle which makes up for being Bob Sacamono.
Quote by GuitarGod_92

yes
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Dreadnought
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that guy's a bit of a square, not sure if i concur

please we could just write Dreadnought ~ Eastwinn and be done with it

Quote by Godsmack_IV
im ok with this as long as all the bronies are a distinct congruence class

they can't be though. Bronies share members with the Anime people and the Anime people are equivalent via GuitarGod_92.

(also Godsmack_IV ~ Eastwinn quite clearly)
Quote by GuitarGod_92

All of UG would be banned
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Godsmack_IV
im ok with this as long as all the bronies are a distinct congruence class

I've concluded that they're not. The Bronies link up with the Anime thread, cause let's be real half of them are the same regulars or whatever, idk I don't go there. And then the anime thread links up with the film clique and the feminist clique via GuitarGod, and then it's smooth sailing from there on out.

And I can't ban GG and Eastwinn, cause then I'd have to ban myself and I can't do that
it's all coming back

Quote by steve_muse
All of UG would be banned

So I hold all the power, making me The One True Eastwinn.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure, i'm like the non-baryonic matter to the pit's baryonic matter (users)
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Baby Joel
I've concluded that they're not. The Bronies link up with the Anime thread, cause let's be real half of them are the same regulars or whatever, idk I don't go there. And then the anime thread links up with the film clique and the feminist clique via GuitarGod, and then it's smooth sailing from there on out.

And I can't ban GG and Eastwinn, cause then I'd have to ban myself and I can't do that

Somebody is more privileged than you now so you know. If you already know I'm rubbing it in.

You should just ban everyone including yourself you know you want to.
Quote by slipknot5678
Somebody is more privileged than you now so you know. If you already know I'm rubbing it in.

You should just ban everyone including yourself you know you want to.

I've concluded that Ippon cheated, cause honestly, it's kind of hard to actually get up there The only thing I think that could get him there is if he's a millionaire, and like a doctor or wall street exec or something.

I do want to ban myself, but on this account, I literally cannot. I'd have to do it via lolmnt or orson or jof
it's all coming back

Page 1 of 3