Page 1 of 2
I am basing this off my latest blowjob that I hated yet I am still working it after a year. I assume that everyone's had a similar experience where we just put up with it, But why?

Things I've got

. Teethmarks (learn to open your jaw wider, jeez!)

. Herpes (she claims it was from a coldsore)

. Foreskin caught in her brace *shudder*

So talk about crappy blowjobs you had to put up with and why you suffered as long as you did.

If you want...
It's easier to get a blowjob when you already have one. Plus, if you've established that you can work some strange without quitting on a whim, you're more desirable. Sticking around someplace for a libido boost isn't super uncommon.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
some people have no other choice

some people are happy to coast through life

some people just aren't built to be penis pushers
Because some people realize that, in life, not everything will always be perfect. And as long as you don't let those things define your existence on the whole, you will be happy.

We call those people "content"
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Working a shitty part-time job is fine, as long as you are also working towards a goal, imo. Whether it's getting promoted at your current job, or eventually being able to leave and make money doing something you like. As long as you actually try and work towards something, you shouldn't have to be stuck in the exact same place for very long periods of time.

But we all have to have money coming in, so we do what we have to.
Because there's no other option.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
For most people it'd be the first 2.

I've quit jobs the second they've gone to shit before because I have a shitlord privilege of 160
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Dec 6, 2014,
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Grass is more greener.

But just as hard to mow.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
i worked at McDonalds for 3 hours before getting tired of their shit and quitting.

Does that count?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I worked like a slave, making just under $9 an hour, 50 to 70 hrs every week for a year, in a food processing factory. I never had a single pleasant work day.
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
Quote by Kynyster_K
I worked like a slave, making just under $9 an hour, 50 to 70 hrs every week for a year, in a food processing factory. I never had a single pleasant work day.

that's not working like a slave tho

Quote by Kynyster_K

So there, Upton Sinclair.

I hate my job, but I've been trying to get a job that actually uses my degree/goes towards a career path for over a year now. If I wasn't just going to leave it as soon as I find something better, I'd find something else in a ******* or something. Or I'd apply to be a supervisor or trainer at my current job.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
If you'd actually say "more greener" in conversation then don't be surprised if you're not presented with any cool job opportunities. That's atrocious English.
Quote by MinterMan22
that's not working like a slave tho

I wore a white lab coat with plastic sleeve guards and latex gloves, while it was over 80 degrees F, every day. They would literally fill with sweat until they became too heavy, and fall off. I had to ask permission to use the restroom, and had unpaid 23 minute lunch breaks. Any longer than that, you'd get written up. Several times a day I was chosen to push dumpsters full of wet rice to the trash dock, on the opposite side of the plant. I had to weigh them and usually they were only 700 to 900 pounds, but I remember a few that were over 1,000 lbs. There was one that weighed 1247.
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
Last edited by Kynyster_K at Dec 6, 2014,
Quote by Kynyster_K
I wore a white lab coat with plastic sleeve guards and latex gloves, while it was over 80 degrees F, every day. They would literally fill with sweat until they became too heavy, and fall off. I had to ask permission to use the restroom, and had unpaid 23 minute lunch breaks. Any longer than that, you'd get written up. Several times a day I was chosen to push dumpsters full of wet rice to the trash dock, on the opposite side of the plant. I had to weigh them and usually they were only 700 to 900 pounds, but I remember a few that were over 1,000 lbs. There was one that weighed 1247.

Read this in an old war veteran's voice.

Pretty sure that job gave you ptsd
ayy lmao
I've grown so sick of my job. I've gotten as good as I possibly could with my job and now I rationalise making myself miserable by thinking that I can't be bothered to learn how to do another job.
Free Ali
Quote by Kynyster_K

lol meh that doesn't sound that bad

worst job I had was at a fish filleting factory. day started at 7 am and it took an hour and a half to get there, so I had to get up at 5. The place obviously smelt terrible to the point you would and the work was disgusting and barely any one there spoke english. Doing the same thing all day killed your wrist and the floors were slippery and dangerous. You got two 15 minute breaks in a shift which you mostly spent waiting in line to wash your hands caus there was only one sink for 30+ employees. I was trained by a guy who started working 6 days before I did. I was trained to cut perch and then they gave me a different type of fish and when I pointed it out they said it was ok, and when I did the same technique I got yelled at that it wasnt right.You got paid by the pound and my first day I got $40 for an eight hour shift, the next two $50 before I quit. min wage is $11 here, I think the place was just full of illegal immigrants tbh
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Dec 7, 2014,
Quote by Kynyster_K

o.k. but did you get whipped regularly and get beaten near to death everyday
and instead of getting paid did you not get paid and instead get whipped regularly and get beaten near to death everyday

Quote by Wiegenlied

worst job I had was at a fish filleting factory.

first read this as 'fish felating'
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last edited by Baby Joel at Dec 7, 2014,
I like my job, but the management I work for is pretty god awful. I plan on finding something better once I get a year of experience.
Job security, flexibility, little difficulty, no choice, trapped, responsibility, coworkers; there's always reasons to stay with a terrible job. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try to look for something new or better, but sometimes the benefits can be too comforting to leave.

I'll use my job as an example. I'm in management, so with that job title comes some alright benefits. I get (somewhat) control over my own schedule, I know that there is literally nothing I can get fired for, except for theft. The pay is mediocre, better than a basic employee, but enough to surivive on. I also don't have to do some of the petty work that regular employees do. It's a job, it pays bills, it's easy, it works.

On the other hand the work environment is terrible. I'm surrounded by apathy, it's incredibly boring, there are useless people who should not have a job still that makes work more difficult sometimes, the company doesn't give a shit about their employees, and my boss is the absolute worst.

She is verbally abusive, borderline sexual harassment, she constantly makes bad decisions, takes a vacation at least once a month for about 3 - 5 days, and is driving everyone away from work. She's already made two assistants quit and I am pretty much out the door myself.

However despite all these things I have held on to this job because I know no matter where I go I won't get the same combination of pay, hours, flexibility, stability, and easiness. Sometimes you have to take the shits with the cake, but I also plan on moving on soon and hopefully making some good changes.
Last edited by angusfan16 at Dec 7, 2014,
Quote by Baby Joel
o.k. but did you get whipped regularly and get beaten near to death everyday
and instead of getting paid did you not get paid and instead get whipped regularly and get beaten near to death everyday

first read this as 'fish felating'

It was figurative speech.
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
yeah but it's dumb figurative speech
it's all coming back

ty joel

keeping that privilege in check

Quote by Wiegenlied
lol meh that doesn't sound that bad

worst job I had was at a fish filleting factory. day started at 7 am and it took an hour and a half to get there, so I had to get up at 5. The place obviously smelt terrible to the point you would and the work was disgusting and barely any one there spoke english. Doing the same thing all day killed your wrist and the floors were slippery and dangerous. You got two 15 minute breaks in a shift which you mostly spent waiting in line to wash your hands caus there was only one sink for 30+ employees. I was trained by a guy who started working 6 days before I did. I was trained to cut perch and then they gave me a different type of fish and when I pointed it out they said it was ok, and when I did the same technique I got yelled at that it wasnt right.You got paid by the pound and my first day I got $40 for an eight hour shift, the next two $50 before I quit. min wage is $11 here, I think the place was just full of illegal immigrants tbh

the smell isn't that bad and fileting fish is really easy. my dad worked at an actual slaughterhouse briefly when he was young and that is probably among the worst jobs.
I just realised I never actually read the OP

TS is weird
it's all coming back

Quote by Axelfox
You know how to self suck?

No, I'd like to hear more about it though.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Axelfox
You know how to self suck?

yes
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
i am so confused
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by skylerjames13
i am so confused

this is a thread about self sucking

Page 1 of 2