Hey folks, I've got a Player's series Baja Telecaster with an S1 switch to put the pickups out of phase, I'm looking at adding an EMG afterburner to the setup to get a bit more balls from the single coils but keep the versatility without switching to humbuckers. Anyone done this already or know if it's possible without sacrificing the S1 wiring?

If this has been posted already can someone even point me in the right direction?
I don't see why it wouldn't be possible (i'm guessing you'd just put it on a switch before the output jack but after all the other pickup switching and S1 circuitry), but I don't know exactly how to do it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?