I'm willing to pay for a good amp sim that is either a standalone or multi-pack type Amp Sim for the Fender name sake, specifically the Fender Twin type, or the Bassman type... or both.

But would love one that is free, like Poulin's amp suite, if one exists.

Particularly I'm looking for that nice "sparkling and lively" type thing fender tube amps usually have if your guitar is up to the task. I have guitar rig, but it's fender tones, and really most of their stuff... lacks the tube "sparkle"... they seem mainly good for their high gain stuff lol.

Free is better, but if the only good amp sims are pay for types, there's really no budget limit here .

And I know, some might say "if you want the tube amp, just get a tube amp", but I'm specifically going for amp sim for the pc via VST or standalone... or both! lol. I've already got a good set of fender type cab IRs.
"grateful is he who plays with open fingers" - Me

┌∩┐(◣_◢┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
Last edited by Outside Octaves at Dec 7, 2014,
There's a sticky full of amp sim recommendations over in the Recordings forum
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
^ I would be with you on that, but the sticky doesn't really specify anything fender or fender like.
Quote by Outside Octaves
But would love one that is free, like Poulin's amp suite, if one exists.
No such thing.

The good fender amp sims are the one in the softube vintage amp room and the one in scuffham S gear.
Quote by Outside Octaves
Particularly I'm looking for that nice "sparkling and lively" type thing fender tube amps usually have if your guitar is up to the task. I have guitar rig, but it's fender tones, and really most of their stuff... lacks the tube "sparkle"... they seem mainly good for their high gain stuff lol.
And yet I think it sucks for high gain stuff while it's acceptable for mostly clean tones.
For fx also, but the sound is acceptable imo.
Quote by Outside Octaves
I've already got a good set of fender type cab IRs.
You can't bypass the cab in the vintage amp room AFAIK and the same goes for S gear.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.