Has anyone had any experience with this amp? It seems like it can get pretty killer tones. I've tried Googling about it, but I haven't been able to find much. Just looking for any input.
i have the 15W (studio) head/rack its the same cyrcit

good amp for the money

but what do you want to play ?

the reverb is nice

the pre boost is not that great on the lead/rhythm channel

but on the clean you can hear the difference

the pull-switchable knobs also not that great

i play blues /RATM/alice in chains/ and black sabbath the amp do the job at least for my opinion
please ignore my username
Quote by nirvana_n_roses
i have the 15W (studio) head/rack its the same cyrcit

good amp for the money

but what do you want to play ?

the reverb is nice

the pre boost is not that great on the lead/rhythm channel

but on the clean you can hear the difference

the pull-switchable knobs also not that great

i play blues /RATM/alice in chains/ and black sabbath the amp do the job at least for my opinion

I playing mostly modern metal/rock but I'm also looking for something that has decent cleans, they don't have to be spectacular but decent. On Youtube it sounded awesome.
I also have the IRT studio. Got about a week ago and loving it. Bit of delay and the reverb and I can get a real nice Metallica One clean tone. If that helps.

Overdrive sounds fantastic, and yes the push pulls don't really make a huge amount of difference. I notice it mostly on the mids rather than highs adn lows.

the IRTs are all pretty similar as far as I know.
That's awesome! I like to play mostly stuff like Avenged Sevenfold or Slipknot and stuff of that nature and I was hoping I could get similar style tones
Ye man can definitely get that kinda sound. Overdrive on it is brilliant.

Been playing alot of machinehead lately as well following the new album and sound is super clear with the drop tuning,

Got this following a dark terror and it handles the drop tunes better than the DT in my opinion.