Page 1 of 12
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/7/chlorine-gas-leak-at-furry-convention-was-intentio/

A chlorine gas leak that sickened 19 people Sunday during an annual furry convention at a suburban Chicago hotel was intentionally caused, police say.

The Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont was reportedly evacuated early Sunday because of high levels of chlorine gas in the air. Investigators are treating the leak as a criminal matter after powdered chlorine was found in a 9th floor stairwell, The Associated Press reported.

At least 19 people were sent to hospitals complaining of nausea and dizziness.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/7/chlorine-gas-leak-at-furry-convention-was-intentio/#ixzz3LFwMPaGp
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Pretty shitty how people take their hatred of a particular subculture too far and think they can justify doing something like this.

Who do you think on UG would be the most capable of doing something like this?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 7, 2014,
I'm sure Axel will be furrious
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Who do you think on UG would be the most capable of doing something like this?

ian
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I saw that on the news this morning. I think it must be someone who really hates us furries.
Boy they must have been running out of that place with their tails between their legs.
Quote by Axelfox
I saw that on the news this morning. I think it must be someone who really hates us furries.

No, I think this would be totally normal behaviour for someone who loves furries.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
No, I think this would be totally normal behaviour for someone who loves furries.

No it isn't.

There are people who hate furries.
Last edited by Axelfox at Dec 7, 2014,
Are you trolling me Axel?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Are you trolling me Axel?

No, i'm not. It is from someone who hates furries on another site.
Attacking a convention with chemical weapons is despicable. And probably a good way to be on the receiving end of a federal manhunt.

Have fun with those terrorism charges, anon!

edit:
That is really scary. I know a lot of people are focusing on the fact that this was a furry convention, but come on. Setting off a potentially lethal gas attack in a hotel full of innocent people? That's ****ing awful. Who the hell does shit like this?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Last edited by 457undead at Dec 7, 2014,
Situation must have been hairy. Sorry I'll be serious. I'm not a fan of any attacks like this, know I'm going to use an example but Nazi's gassing Jews ring a bell here?Obviously a lot of us make jokes about it but how many of us would want to gas a group of furries?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Axel jokes and general furry mocking aside, a chemical attack on a convention is some pretty messed-up shit. Feel bad for the folks that ended up in the hospital over it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Quote by theogonia777
ian

My first furst thought too.

It's pawful either way.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
chemically attacking a large group of people is so much more screwed up than people wanting to dress up as animals
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
chemically attacking a large group of people is so much more screwed up than people wanting to dress up as animals

Disagree, there is a rational basis for wanting to chemically attack a large group of people. It is certainly not a nice thing to do, however.
That's way too far. Just stick to harassing them on the internet.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
That's way too far. Just stick to harassing them on the internet.

I think this is done by those who harass us for being furries on the internet. Like it or not, harassment leads to hate and fear.
There should be a _____ term for people who aren't furries so as to better tell them to check their _____ privilege.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Axelfox
I think this is done by those who harass us for being furries on the internet. Like it or not, harassment leads to hate and fear.

and fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate…leads to suffering.

Quote by ErikLensherr
There should be a _____ term for people who aren't furries so as to better tell them to check their _____ privilege.

Mentally able.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Dec 7, 2014,
Quote by ErikLensherr

This. There are people who think we are deviants who **** in our suits and such.
Quote by StewieSwan
and fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate…leads to suffering.

Nerd
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Axelfox
This. There are people who think we are deviants who **** in our suits and such.

LOL do they not have any idea how hot it gets in a fursuit and also how expensive they are?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
All this internet bullshit bleeding into real life is getting too real.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts

Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Axelfox

Some of you do **** in your suits, but I don't see any objection to that. To either his own. Hell I dress up like Christopher Walken a lot for sex. Makes me feel more potent.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Some of you do **** in your suits, but I don't see any objection to that. To either his own. Hell I dress up like Christopher Walken a lot for sex. Makes me feel more potent.

it's called yiff, not ****
banned
Quote by Axelfox
Sounds like a hate crime

It is. If he really did it because of the furry thing then it is a hate crime by definition.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by chookiecookie
Some of the posts in this thread

do you find it apawling
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Axelfox
I think it must be someone who really hates us furries.
Oh boy, that really narrows it down.

'Would suspect #138,279,431 please report to the interrogation area.'

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts

Bring them back
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
If there's a girl furry who identifies as a dog, would she be super-insulted at being called a bitch or pleased that someone recognized her lifestyle?
That's fucked up
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing