title says it all. input would be helpful thanks.
Godin Passion RG-3
Gibson SG Standard
Egnater Tourmaster 4100
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Marshall JVM215C
JHS Sweet Tea V2
Guyatone WRM5
TC Flashback Delay
wow thanks. those avatar cabs are easily $200 cheaper than the orange 212 i was looking at
Godin Passion RG-3
Gibson SG Standard
Egnater Tourmaster 4100
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Marshall JVM215C
JHS Sweet Tea V2
Guyatone WRM5
TC Flashback Delay
Getting the Harley Benton shipped across the pond may even be cheaper. You should check that out as well.
[404]Signature not found
avatar is one of the cheapest "good" cabs out there. there are a couple of other good options. but the avatars loaded are really hard to beat. i remember splawn actually having semi affordable 2x12s in comparison to avatar. for a boutique builder i found that pretty good. couple others...

but yeah i really like my avatar traditional. i even called them and asked them to put the feet on the end so i could stand it vertical, and put the logo vertical and tehy did it for free. a little "custom" ask.

they will do something like that for you as long as they dont need to change their manufactuering processes. all of that work was something tehy were going to do anyways, just in different places.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
You can get some good deals used if you look around long enough.

Here's a Mesa 2x12 that's just a little less than a new Avatar - http://www.guitarcenter.com/Mesa-Boogie-Used-Mesa-Boogie-Rectifier-2X12-140W-Closed-Back-Guitar-Cabinet-110764939-i4071824.gc

The least expensive way if you're willing to wheel and deal is to find a good quality cabinet you like with crap speakers, a used set of v30's off eBay / Craigslist / Whatever, and swap them in yourself. Then sell the crap speakers for whatever you can.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
If you're buying the Avatar version, find out what they're charging for Hellatone 60 speakers and buy those instead of the Vintage 30's. Why? The Hellatone is a Vintage 30 (a real one) that's simply been broken in and re-stickered. Avatar has a nice process to break them in, and *sometimes* Avatar actually has them available at a slight discount over the standard V30.
Quote by jon_six
wow thanks. those avatar cabs are easily $200 cheaper than the orange 212 i was looking at

i don't know if you noticed this, but their contemporary model has the same dimensions as an Orange ppc212.

you can also get quite a number of speakers loaded in it, if you want to consider customization then list your amp and what type of tone you are trying to go after.

Quote by Jeffh40
Wow. I was thinking of building a 212 Vintage 30 cabinet this winter but for the price, they build them cheaper than I can buy all of the parts for.

that was also pretty much my response as well. they seem to build cheaper than i could source the parts for. they make these cabs in large batches and source parts in bulk, that is how i think they do it.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I believe the Harley Benton cab is made with the Chinese V30s though right? That's why it's so cheap.
Quote by lightningjoe88
I believe the Harley Benton cab is made with the Chinese V30s though right? That's why it's so cheap.

I believe everything but Mesa and maybe a few Marshalls use the Chinese V30s. Let's not turn this into a Chinese V30 thread though - they are great and many (most) Celestions are made in China these days IIRC.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
^+1 almost every Celestion besides the Heritage series and the Mesa V30 are MIC and they sound fine.

I have wondered is the Mesa C90 MIE or MIC.........not that it matters, but I've wondered
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I was fortunate enough to find a Carvin Legacy with 2x12 V30s for about $200 a year or two ago