http://8tracks.com/severed/comfortable-mind-torture

Enjoy or don't, the choice is yours.

I don't remember the tracklist, but there's a lot of "avant-garde," however you want to define it. Some Zappa, Coil, NWW, the usuals.

Forthcoming Fukks:
AnnihiSSlater - 15/12/2014
Eazy-C (666Scotland) - 22/12/2014
SeveredJon - 29/12/2014
Last edited by severed-metal at Dec 12, 2014,
nice pick on the German Oak, I love that track! That record really loud while driving late at night is perfect.

keen to see what Zappa you have picked
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
It isn't his popular works, but one of my personal favorites as much as it is unappreciated in Zappa fandom. Same with his jazz stuff, but to each their own and all that. I should have put it next to Laibach and German Oak to make it seem like I had a format.

Quote by kirkisking
Nice, something aside from metal in a fucking metal forum

I am rekindling a fire in all our hearts.

Thanks for the listens, gang.
If there's Zappa but no Beefheart in this mix I'll be most disappointed.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I didn't have any of his albums, but I assure you he would have been otherwise. Same with The Residents.
Enjoyable mix all in all. Not a period of Zappa I'm incredibly fond of, but it was a fun song none the less.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
This mix tickled ma pickle v. much, cannae beat a bit of proper industrial. That When track is excellent, went to go buy a copy of the album but it was a hunner quid...

Sign us up after Annihslater; tempted to put together something in a similar vein.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Please do, that'd be swell. I'm always on the look-out for more drone/industrial/avant-garde whatever you want to call it.