Hey Guys,

I'm trying to figure out what pedals the guitarist from The 1975 is using and Matt Healy (singer) posted this picture. Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

Attached is a picture!

Thanks
Attachments:
image1-2.PNG
Quote by ericfdash
Hey Guys,

I'm trying to figure out what pedals the guitarist from The 1975 is using and Matt Healy (singer) posted this picture. Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

Attached is a picture!

Thanks

The white pedal is a Boss DD-7 and the grey pedal in the front to the right is a Strymon Timeline IIRC. Blue pedal might be a Boss Compressor/Sustainer.

Yellow pedal most likely an MXR Chorus or a clone.

Other grey box is an Eventide Space
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Dec 8, 2014,
In the row above the yellow pedal there's also a Proco rat and an EHX Hog2
I'll guess the blue Boss pedal left of the white Boss pedal(dd7) is a Harmonist.
Thanks everyone!!!! I really appreciate it! There are a couple more pedals from Adam Hann on here and a connector in the middle. Would you be able to familiarize me with the other pedals and the purpose of the middle bar switches. Are they just auxiliary so he doesn't have to click between pedals?
Attachments:
ultimate-guitar-post.jpg
Yeah that middle unit looks like a loop pedal. Loop as in the sense he can have different presets with a combination of pedals and control it with one push of a button instead of doing the infamous pedal board tap dance. So you're on the right track. They're not "needed" but they do make life a lot easier for a pedal heavy board if there's enough room permitting for it.

Matter of fact I think I spy a rack mounted version in the first picture you posted.
Last edited by JBailey23 at Dec 9, 2014,