Who's a blood donor in The Pit and who thinks it's a good thing to do but just can't stand needles?

I give blood as often as I'm allowed. It isn't too much of a hassle, the worst bit is the needle going into your arm which hurts and then I can't look at my blood being drained out of my because it makes me feel faint.

Also what's your blood type so we know who we can all count on in a terrible accident and survive with a blood transfusion from another Pit user. I am A Rhesus Positive.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I am A Rhesus

this explains everything
i don't know why i feel so dry
I've given blood.

It wasn't that bad but the needle was ****ing huge.

I'm O+, literally average in every way.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I used to give blood as often as I'm allowed. then I got on various types of meds, antidepressants, corticosteroids, lately xolair and i didnt even attempt to give blood since then. dont think im eligable at my current state.
Quote by Eastwinn
this explains everything

Rhesus of Thrace, a king in Greek mythology
S. Vivianus Rhesus, a Roman governor of Thrace
In Greek mythology, a river-god, son of Oceanus and Tethys
Rhesus (play), the Ancient Greek tragedy thought to have been written by Euripides
Rhesus macaque, also known as the rhesus monkey
Rhesus factor, associated with a blood type, named after the monkey
Rh disease, also known as Rhesus disease
9142 Rhesus, an asteroid
Rhesus Glacier

I am the asteroid aren't I?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I'm a pisces.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i was more about the macaque, being it the most direct namesake of the factor

i am type o negative. i am not eligible to donate blood
Are you sure? Thought O negative was universal donor.

I hate needles and I haven't weighed enough for a lot of my life

so I keep telling people I don't weigh enough
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I gave blood once in high school, and it happened to be on my birthday, so it was like getting a present. I did it mainly for the volunteer hours and the $5 I got.

If I always got $5 I'd do it again. I'm not greedy and I'm aware that it does indeed save lives and all that, but it isn't free to travel to the clinic.
I can't give blood. The syfilis has spread to my brain.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Are you sure? Thought O negative was universal donor.

it is, i'm not eligible for medical reasons.

for the same reasons i cannot donate a kidney or a piece of my liver. sorry bud
I didn't want your kidneys anyway chap

Nvm I'm O-
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I used to give blood. I have awesome veins.

I can't anymore because of medication, but I picked up a trendy heroin habit to take further advantage of those veins.

Edit: oh, I'm A-
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
My doctor said I couldn't donate blood because the medication I'm taking causes horrible birth defects.
I donate regularly.

I am on the bronze blood donor card for 10-24 donations. Think I've done it a 13 times now since starting a few years ago. Should be able to boost that number faster now that men can donate 4 times a year.

currently do it cause i'm generous and aspire to altruism and it only takes a few minutes (plus waiting around for an hour for the slow nurses) compared to volunteering or some shit.

I only started doing it to get over my fear of blood loss and needles and breaking my skin and whatever else was lingering. First time I passed out for 10 seconds cause I was super nervous and made all the blood go out too quick, but I did it and got over it and became the fearless hero I am today.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
My veins are horrid. It used to take me half an hour just to give a couple vials for tests nevermind a pint or whatever they take for donations. A couple times they had to squeeze it out of my fingers because they couldn't get it out of my arm. I'd love to give blood but no way.
I do it as often as I can, and I've worked a few drives. It's super helpful and easy. If you haven't you should do it at least once in your life to see if you can/will continue to do it.
i would give tons if i were eligible. i have no fear of needles and i'm o- so it seems like a duty
I am a universal leech AB-

I'd love to donate since I'm not scared of needles and blood etc but I can't because I'm not healthy enough for it
cat
pretty sure they wouldn't want my weak ass anaemic blood anyway

not like i'd give it to them though

I've got tigerblood in my veins so I can't donate

But for srs I'm taking a medication that prevents me from donating. I don't remember my blood type either