Reality: Imaginitivity : BLUR!

ITT you prove you real. [or any abstract tangent you deem, as attached below*(gotta love dat Lovecraft)]

I have decided fake ppl are a figment of my imagination. And since I'm as real as it gets, (ex. I interrupt clerks' convos) I can't be sure any of u are true and real af.

Discuss.

Realconciliate SON

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=wAVw3CzmHN8

=

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=2pKjF41Yx1k
I am real because I can wish I wasn't and nothing will change

:saddaisy:
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
im rob ford real

Hmmm interesting idea.

Can I stab you in a non lethal spot, I'm sure your mind will decide soon enough how real I am that way.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Dec 9, 2014,
If I were real, I probably would have been real by now
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by Fat Lard
Reality: Imaginitivity : BLUR!

ITT you prove you real. [or any abstract tangent you deem, as attached below*(gotta love dat Lovecraft)]

I have decided fake ppl are a figment of my imagination. And since I'm as real as it gets, (ex. I interrupt clerks' convos) I can't be sure any of u are true and real af.

Discuss.

Realconciliate SON

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=wAVw3CzmHN8

=

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=2pKjF41Yx1k

excuse me I am 99% sure you are one of the many bots I created to help me ignore the fact that I am the only person in existence (god, if you will)

yes, sure you "think" and "imagine" and see a physical world in front of you, but to put it in terms your coding will understand, imagine you are a character in a movie that also stars everyone else who seems to "exist". There is only one person in the audience and that person is also the writer, producer, director, grip, casting lead and every other role imaginable to make a movie.

That person is me.

At the end of the day you are all just some shitty electrons bouncing around on a bit of silicon-plastic composite, so don't you try and get meta and pull my lines on me matey.

now, I know you will disagree and at best exclaim mild disbelief at this statement, but that's what I coded into your personality so you don't have a self-destructive recursion loop in your logic systems and cause me to waste time re-building the databases every time one of you shitty bots question your existence.

go ahead, deny all this. i don't care. I just say all this to hear myself speak and dream of a universe where someone real exists beside me and I could do away with constructing (artificial) life to stave off loneliness.

goddamn upstart AIs, tell me shit about existing
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

goddamn upstart AIs, tell me shit about existing

lol
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
lol

what are you "lol"ing about Mr. N!HX`85`3Ú43

????

don't make me recompile your ass.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
0:

it was you all along

all along!
it's all coming back

Stick a fork in your eye, of it hurts, it's real.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Eastwinn ~ theguitarist

nah too coherent
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by UltimateGuizar
What you really need is a new real.

Damn... Hell yeah, this post gets me hard.

That was a pretty awesome post too aguitarist ggs ggs
I'm not sure all the time, I often have moments where I feel like i'm just a passenger in my body as someone else controls it. It doesn't last long(like 5 seconds) but it's enough to notice.

It usually doesn't bother me. though sometimes while it's happening I get very bizarre thoughts like if what's actually happening is real or not.

Most of the time I take solace in the fact that it doesn't matter whether it's real or not.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
the rest of you are clones, robots, just people without thoughts.

im the only person with a conscious. I am the only person who is thinking right now.

i really am the only person in the world. Not god. Im just the only person here right now, existing fully.

i am the only real person here. You're figments of my imagination.

i wonder who's writing this?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by theguitarist at Dec 10, 2014,