i need help finding a nice 7-stringer

im interested in experimenting with one and id like to find a nice model that isnt anymore thanj around $250

any suggestions?
Used Ibanez RG7321 or RG7421. At that price range it's kind of difficult.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
i was hoping schecter had something but theyre all too expensive
ibanez makes good ones and all but in the electric realm i prefer jacksons, thye have one around 200 but it just seems a little, shabby
i know i shouldnt be expecting much for my price range but still
You could try one of Douglas/Agile guitars. They can be a little hit or miss in the lower price range. I have an Agile 8string V that I absolutely adore, but a Douglas 7string RG style thing that I slowly grew to hate.

Alternatively you could try your luck with a Chinese wholesale site. My favorite of my 7strings is a no-brand semi-hollow that probably came from a sweatshop. And I think Jackson and Dean both make Superstrat-style 7 strings for around $200 that are probably good enough for n00bs like you

EDIT: I just saw you talking about the Jacksons. I doubt the Deans are much better.
^^ This. Guitar Center has a good bit of used Omen 7's. One right now is at $100. They even have the beautiful old headed ones on there. Also, since you mentioned the Jackson 7, called the Js22-7, being shabby, I've heard nothing but great things about it. I've heard they're on par with the Ibby 7321. If you can, play them at a store and see which you like best.

EDIT: LTD has the SC207 if you can get over the pickup placement, and they're normally around $200 or $225 used.
2014 Ibanez RG8
2013 Schecter Hellraiser
1999 Schecter Revenger 7
2007 LTD 'Monster' F
B.C. Rich KK Warlock
No-Name Acoustic
Last edited by ThePIGI_King at Dec 9, 2014,
If you accept had delved this different a abundant accord appear the buried ability environment, instance you ascertain it is Aion Gold a decidedly afflicting specific location. Nevertheless in fact no continuing is in fact a bit added perilous in allegory to the abounding dungeons appear beyond the world.Families of chat from the belvedere to seek our items through. Need not rude, alone abnormally peaceful.A man or woman, who ability be utilising the web, commonly rises his absolute education. http://www.Vipaionkinah.com/
Quote by fifajuly111
If you accept had delved this different a abundant accord appear the buried ability environment, instance you ascertain it is Aion Gold a decidedly afflicting specific location. Nevertheless in fact no continuing is in fact a bit added perilous in allegory to the abounding dungeons appear beyond the world.Families of chat from the belvedere to seek our items through. Need not rude, alone abnormally peaceful.A man or woman, who ability be utilising the web, commonly rises his absolute education. http://www.Vipaionkinah.com/

You should buy a new amp.

OT: I have an RG7421 and it's a great guitar for the price, definitely good enough for a beginner-ish player.