http://line6.com/amplifi-tt-desktop-guitar-amp/

Seen it today for the first time, and it looks hella interesting to me.

Anybody?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Saw this a few weeks ago. I'm interested in these but I haven't seen anyone trustworthy praising it. Not sure if I'd want the TT or the full amp.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
I just google'd it and for $200 (I think) it probably wouldn't be a bad thing to suggest to the hobby players who come through here every once in a while asking for a small amp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGrnhNjjWtM

I've got a pair of entry level monitors I'm using as computer speakers and an iPad 3 nearby. Might be useful to me as a desktop amp.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Looks interesting!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by lemurflames
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGrnhNjjWtM

I've got a pair of entry level monitors I'm using as computer speakers and an iPad 3 nearby. Might be useful to me as a desktop amp.

That was some great playing. He made that look and sound really good. I really like modelling stuff. I wonder how well the AD conversion is. The problem I seem to have is when I monitor my signal on my interface/mfx, it seems like it sounds a lot better (crisper, much more round) than when I monitor the signal that is sent back from my laptop. Not sure if its my gear or my laptop or what.
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

Quote by Watterboy
I wonder how well the AD conversion is.
It's for playing guitar, even average converters with less than 100dB of headroom will be good enough.
Quote by Watterboy
The problem I seem to have is when I monitor my signal on my interface/mfx, it seems like it sounds a lot better (crisper, much more round) than when I monitor the signal that is sent back from my laptop. Not sure if its my gear or my laptop or what.
The converters you're using to send stuff into the laptop and/or the ones you're using to send audio back to your speakers may sound bad.

Anyway, it costs about as much as a used pod HD bean.
Is it better or worse sounding and with more or less features than the HD bean?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
^ Better or worse sounding than the HD will depend on whether anyone likes the pod XT amp models over the HD , their amplifi stuff uses that older tech. Although some people do still use the X3 so its down to personal preference.