So I've been trying to learn this for ages and tab it but I can't figure out a few parts. Tuned standard with a capo on the second fret afaik, sounds right to me.

this is how I've been playing the intro

Em - Am - C - G
Em - Am - D5
with hammer ons to each figure. but he doesn't use a G, I can't figure out the positioning for the chord, its strange. also don't think it's quite an Am but it sounds about right.

then verse is
Em - Am - C - G
Em - Am - D5
Em - Am - C - G
F - C - G

Chorus is about the same, then the bridge/after chorus is
Em - G - Em - D5 and back into the intro

this is how the one chord looks to me, but a normal G sounds similar?

x
x

If anybody could just take a quick look and offer any advice you have no idea how much I would appreciate it. Specifically with that G figure, I can't quite figure it out.

Thanks
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Last edited by bifteksupernova at Dec 9, 2014,
CANADIAN ROCK the name of the song is SLEEP WELL by AUSTIN LUCAS.... if you click on the link it brings up the song on you tube.....

To bifteksupernova...I noticed you have two tabs of his other songs... What I suggest is to tab the song out the way you feel it should be played and then submit it with all the words and where you want the chords etc. I can then further try and help out... I believe there are some chords missing here and there in what you have but unless I have the entire song tabbed out with words and chords I can not help out any as it would be too much to type out here...

If you do not want to post the song because you feel it is not correct then you can post it here if you know how to use HTML with the at the front of the entire song and then
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Dec 10, 2014,
He's playing in drop D tuning. When he does a Em shape he's playing like this

So what you had for the G chord is correct fingering in Drop D tuning
Alright that's what I will do then. Like I said before I have the gist of it, but any corrections and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also, thanks for rating my other tab!

Thanks Rebel Scum, just saw your post now. Makes sense then
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Last edited by bifteksupernova at Dec 10, 2014,