For as long as I can remember I've wanted to own one of those gorgeous Kramer made super-teles that Mick Mars used to play back in the day. There is just something so mouth-wetting-ly good about a classy body shape such as the tele decked out with humbuggies and floyds galore (not to mention a nice maple shreddy neck... )

So, I decided to just go ahead and build one because well, why not! Here are the pics so far, just a quick teaser for what's to come!

Body is a KNE GGG style body routed for a single slanted hum (which will be a zebra duncan custom custom). The neck is a Kramer style maple neck I had made which is unfinished and as smooth as butter...

Currently thinking on doing a flourecent green paintjob with either gold flakes in the clear coat or a flip-flop style paintjob... but that's all up in the air as of right now!

Thanks for checking her out!

-Jarrod
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build
Last edited by Jarrodthebobo at Dec 10, 2014,
Cool, I like me a hotrod tele.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Jarrodthebobo
For as long as I can remember I've wanted to own one of those gorgeous Kramer made super-teles that Mick Mars used to play back in the day. There is just something so mouth-wetting-ly good about a classy body shape such as the tele decked out with humbuggies and floyds galore (not to mention a nice maple shreddy neck... )

So, I decided to just go ahead and build one because well, why not! Here are the pics so far, just a quick teaser for what's to come!

Body is a KNE GGG style body routed for a single slanted hum (which will be a zebra duncan custom custom). The neck is a Kramer style maple neck I had made which is unfinished and as smooth as butter...

Currently thinking on doing a flourecent green paintjob with either gold flakes in the clear coat or a flip-flop style paintjob... but that's all up in the air as of right now!

Thanks for checking her out!

-Jarrod

FTFY