I seriously have been wanting to take a Euro trip and see somewhere else in the world besides the USA

IDK if anyone here has been to any of these festivals. But ive been wanting to go to Hellfest for years now. I think this year maybe it

What one do you think would be better? Hellfest lineup looks sick as usual and many bands on it ive been dying to see
Loomfest.

Its being headlined by the hologram of Toni Loomi
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
Loomfest.

Its being headlined by the hologram of Toni Loomi

What?
rip loom

I thought Hellfest was sold out now? Personally, I'd recommend Brutal Assault: http://brutalassault.cz/en/

While you're there you can check out Prague and The Church of Bones at Kutna Hora. I did a Euro trip last summer and went from Hamburg -> Wacken -> Berlin -> Brutal Assault -> Prague. It was the best trip I have ever been on. Stay in hostels when you're not at the festivals and you're guaranteed to meet some cool people from all over the world. Obviously, Wacken is sold out now - but I believe that everybody should experience Wacken at least once in their life. I also wan't to check out Hellfest and Bloodstock at some point.
Last edited by sensfan99 at Dec 10, 2014,
Hellfest is close to selling out. (Have my ticket when they announced Priest and the Scorpions)

Brutal Assault,Bloodstock, Grasspop and Damnation Fest (It's in August) are all great options.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Neither because they'll both be full of sweaty unwashed grungers

Download if I had to, because Muse

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Dec 10, 2014,
Quote by sensfan99
I thought Hellfest was sold out now? Personally, I'd recommend Brutal Assault: http://brutalassault.cz/en/

While you're there you can check out Prague and The Church of Bones at Kutna Hora. I did a Euro trip last summer and went from Hamburg -> Wacken -> Berlin -> Brutal Assault -> Prague. It was the best trip I have ever been on. Stay in hostels when you're not at the festivals and you're guaranteed to meet some cool people from all over the world. Obviously, Wacken is sold out now - but I believe that everybody should experience Wacken at least once in their life. I also wan't to check out Hellfest and Bloodstock at some point.

That would be an amazing trip no doubt! but no way i could afford that
Desertfest next year nothing else is acceptable
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger