Page 1 of 2
we might remember you

(if you read this, I'm sorry but I lied, I'm pretty sure no one will miss you)

Bring up dumb questions as a tribute.

Have you ever had a haircut?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Dec 10, 2014,
was he the one that everyone was being an asshole towards because he made generic threads?
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti
was he the one that everyone was being an asshole towards because he made generic threads?

I was never an asshole.

So I'll be one now.

and yeah, he was
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
what was your favourite treborillusion thread

for me - who is the most famous person you have met

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
rip trebor. The pit will be more lonely without you
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Hahahaha Yessssssssss
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Good riddance.

If you were a soup,what flavour soup would you be?

For me it'd be chicken noodle.
My favorite thread of him was when he started the thread and never posted in it again.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
honestly, with all the idiots that come to this forum, myself included, the fact that some of you decide to hate on a bot is one of the saddest things i've seen on here

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
for me

Quote by treborillusion
Nah Nigga
I don't care
For your
Rules
Imposed like
Fools
Better learn
How to act
I'd beat ya
That's a fact
Dare tell me
What I can
and can't post
I'd thread
What I said
About making
You toast
Nah Nigga
I don't care
Nah

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
^for real though that's what I'm wondering.

Quote by So-Cal
yep a true visionary

This is what I aspire to be.
Think he was warned a long time ago not to continue with his thread making and not contributing to the site.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by JustRooster
What did he do to get banned? I didn't think he was doing anything wrong?

DisarmGoliath said a while ago he was sick of him making new threads constantly but never replying to any of them. Dunno if he banned him though.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
honestly, with all the idiots that come to this forum, myself included, the fact that some of you decide to hate on a bot is one of the saddest things i've seen on here

Fuk u m8 he's real
Quote by ErikLensherr

lol why would the one person who still makes threads get banned?
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 10, 2014,
Quote by WCPhils
lol why the one person who still makes threads get banned?

I know right. They may have been shit but at least someone was makin them
Didn't know you could be banned for making shit threads now. Huh.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
still dont understand why he was banned. i mean whatever so what if he never replied? niggas constantly complaining that nobody makes threads and this site is dying and blah blah and then we ban people for stupid shit. theres like 10 of us left on this forum

why am i still here? oh wait its cause i dont have any other websites that i use lol
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
still dont understand why he was banned. i mean whatever so what if he never replied? niggas constantly complaining that nobody makes threads and this site is dying and blah blah and then we ban people for stupid shit. theres like 10 of us left on this forum

why am i still here? oh wait its cause i dont have any other websites that i use lol

I got told to stop making threads or I'd get banned when I often make the most active threads ffs

His threads really weren't even shit though. Generic? Definitely. But there's no rule against making generic threads, unless they don't warrant a discussion.
this house is bitchin
none of his threads warranted discussion
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by CaptainCanti
of course disarm bans someone without a legitimate reason besides not liking them

Oh really?

Quote by Cardbored
Didn't know you could be banned for making shit threads now. Huh.

You can't; that's not why he was banned.

Quote by JustRooster
EG is my home board. I'm glad Roc is our mod. That's all I think I'll say about hbk's ban.

Why don't you say what you really think?

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I got told to stop making threads or I'd get banned when I often make the most active threads ffs

No, you weren't. You were told to stop making yourself the victim, by making tons of loaded-gun threads, and then complaining about users harassing you for it. If you want to be like that, may as well be clear about the facts, eh.

People can think what they want about this ban, it's not up to you lot who is banned and why, but if you think it's a good idea having a user that posts generic threads/questions for no clear reason, and has made one single reply in any thread here, which didn't directly respond to any other post, maybe you'd like to provide a valid explanation for 'it' because trebor certainly hasn't made an attempt to do so yet.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Probably because every thread you make turns into a feminism argument.
I considered treborillusion to be one of my truest friends and am saddened to hear of his demise.

Shame on you all for being unable to see the intellectual value of his threads and posts.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by WCPhils
brad and Madcap pretty much never responded in the ten million threads they made

but at least they contribute to the site in other ways. hbk's only posts were his threads that he never replied to. I don't think he ever had a single reply in any thread whatsoever.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by DisarmGoliath

No, you weren't. You were told to stop making yourself the victim, by making tons of loaded-gun threads, and then complaining about users harassing you for it. If you want to be like that, may as well be clear about the facts, eh.

This is news thanks for the explanation though finally

Quote by caeser1156
but at least they contribute to the site in other ways. hbk's only posts were his threads that he never replied to. I don't think he ever had a single reply in any thread whatsoever.

yea, true

I don't have a problem with it. Just find it funny that his dumb threads made people dislike him. Kinda like how everyone hated that killjoy guy just because he put pictures in his polls
i miss killjoy and oedipus peppers but I don't think I'll really care that hbk is gone
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by WCPhils
yea, true

I don't have a problem with it. Just find it funny that his dumb threads made people dislike him. Kinda like how everyone hated that killjoy guy just because he put pictures in his polls

We all secretly liked killjoy polls.

hbk is unique because he's so uninteresting that he riled you all up. Won't have near the lasting legacy of killjoy though. With both of them we don't even know anything about them though, which helps.
Peppers had a real personality that grew on me over time so I'm sad he is gone.

Page 1 of 2