Hey guys,

Just want to get some opinions on these amps and what I should do.
I play mostly 80's and 90's metal / grunge and would say I'm intermediate level.
Also I do play with with a few friends a couple times a month.

Currently I have an original Fender Mustang I amp. It's loud for it's size, I like all the effects and programming new effects profiles at will but I've been thinking about finding something that might sound better, maybe a little louder. I found this amp in my local craigslist, what do you guys think in terms of comparison to what I have now?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/msg/4792897014.html
No, it's a pile of shit.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
oh F man.. hell no.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Thanks, I don't know much about the quality of amps out there. Any suggestions for something a little more than what I have now around 100-200 range used?
I'd say, stick to your Mustang, save a couple hundred more dollars. Keep researching and scouring Craigslist. Go to a Guitar Center and try out a bunch of different amps, make a day of it. As long as you're cool about it, the salespeople will be cool about it.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
save more money.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Off the cuff I'd say look at tube combos. For what you mention as influences/styles, look into these, depends if you want head/combo, I personally prefer 50 watt heads and 2x12 since I got older and 4x12s are pain in the arse and almost the same results.

Marshall DSL, TSL, JCM800, JCM900, even JVM if you can afford
Peavey Butcher, JSX, Valveking
Traynor YCV series (blue)
Laney Ironheart, TI, VH, GH and VC ranges (pretty much everything!)
Mesa Express 5:25, 5:50 or Mini Rectifier
Orange Dual Terror, Tiny Terror
Carvin V3 and Steve Vai series

The more expensive brands such as Orange, Mesa, Marshall - it is probably better to look at used
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll take your advice and save up for awhile.