Looking to find help on getting a good deathcore sound. Bands like Whitechapel suicide silence and all that. I have a ESP LTD SCT 607b (7 string, EMG 81 x2), Orange TH30 head, orange PPC212 cab and a boss me 70

I've seen Whitechapel use EVH 5150 head and Maxon OD808 to boost their tone

Any way I could get that sort of tone with what I got. Even buy a pedal or something or would I have to go about getting myself a 5150? And tips at all?
An overdrive pedal will get you closer. I don't know if the TH30 will do it... Haven't played one.

What you really need is a 5150. Any of them, really. Peavey or EVH.

Jealous of your SCT607B. The AW-7 kicks ass, but its 25.5" scale limits it...
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
I'd favor a 5150/6505 or Mesa Rectifier over a TH30 for brutal stuff. But a tube screamer-type boost can go a long way for tightening your tone. DigiTech Bad Monkeys are solid for the price.
I'm Mitch, I like making guitar and bass gear reviews/comparisons on YouTube
YouTube

I play bass in an instrumental band called Beyond the Woods
Facebook
Twitter
Disable everything on the ME but for an overdrive simulation, like the Guvnor, Rat, or Blues Driver add just a touch of gain, go and set the amp for AC/DC like crunch. If needed add a bit more gain from the ME overdrive simulation. Works almost as good as having that Maxon tubescreamer up front, just make sure you disable the rest of the stuff, I guess eq and compression could be brought into play later to further enhance what you need.