greatest caterpillar of all time

will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
reason #5947 why i hate any season that isnt winter:

when these dumb fckers fall from trees and you accidentally step on them and they leave some gooey mess under your shoe

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by MinterMan22
reason #5947 why i hate any season that isnt winter:

when these dumb fckers fall from trees and you accidentally step on them and they leave some gooey mess under your shoe

even worse here in Florida. we have poisonous ones that fall from trees and people end up in the hospital for it.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
even worse here in Florida. we have poisonous ones that fall from trees and people end up in the hospital for it.

another reason not to live in australia
Hey caterpillars, please don't accidentally fall from a tree and poison a human, unless they've stepped on your cousin.

Thank you.
Actually in Australia we have a breed nicknamed 'spitfires' because they spit acid for defence.

Here's a pic:

Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Last edited by N_J_B_B at Dec 11, 2014,
Luna moth larva that I took this summer. I almost ran over it with a mower (**** you gary, tom, noah, etc) but stopped in time and put it back in a tree.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Did you know that catapillars climb over each other to be faster as a group?

shit is ggggrrrreeeaaaaattttt
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
what's wrong with that dog
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Hey Australia, just stop.

Stop.

Sometimes we really wish we could
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
My brother and I used to take caterpillars from our yard and toss them in the street in front of our house and then we'd try to get cars to run over them so if it was too far out in the street we'd step into the street so cars would drift away from us and we'd rush over to look at the gooshed body once they passed.

Neither of us is a serial killer yet.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
My brother and I used to take caterpillars from our yard and toss them in the street in front of our house and then we'd try to get cars to run over them so if it was too far out in the street we'd step into the street so cars would drift away from us and we'd rush over to look at the gooshed body once they passed.

Neither of us is a serial killer yet.

You are caterkillers
caterpillar (n.)
mid-15c., catyrpel, probably altered (by association with Middle English piller "plunderer;" see pillage) from Old North French caterpilose "caterpillar" (Old French chatepelose), literally "shaggy cat" (probably in reference to the "wooly-bear" variety), from Late Latin catta pilosa, from catta "cat" + pilosus "hairy, shaggy, covered with hair," from pilus "hair". Compare also French chenille "caterpillar," literally "little dog."

ok
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Is that you? If so, props. Their bites are supposed to be unbearable or something.
Quote by caeser1156

i was expecting this and you delivered. god bless you sir.
Ali,

Please refrain from posting pictures of my meaty green dick on the ultimate-guitar.com forum known as 'The Pit'. Thank you.

Sincerely,
RylanThePotato (a.k.a. StylinRylan)
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Dear Mr. Rylan, aka Mr. StylinRylan, aka Mr. RylanThePotato,

We've reviewed your claim of ownership to the published content of meaty green dick (hereby referred to as MGD) on the ultimate-guitar.com forum 'The Pit', and as thread starters have removed all content related to your MGD. However, one of the pictures does not infringe on your MGD as its content is protected under Fair Use as specified by Title 17 of the USC, Chapter 1, Section 107 which states

the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies of meaty green dick or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

NB: As thread starter, I am only capable of removing content published within my own posts. Infringing content published by other users are not a liability of ali.guitarkid7 nor the ultimate-guitar.com team, and users must be contacted on an individual basis.

We look forward to working closely with you and your meaty green dick (MGD) team to resolve the issue.

Kindest regards,
ali.guitarkid7
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 11, 2014,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Hey kids, please don't accidentally step on caterpillars, pick on someone your own size.

Thank you

Quote by WCPhils
I don't know why but this pic made me lose it

The hiragana there says "Appupu!".
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.