English is my first language and I still had a lot of trouble with it. Here's what I could read:

Performance Piece:
Clear upward bends to open, yet vibrato mildly unclear. B section 1/16th notes lacked clear articulation. Vibrato via string bend behind nut (as written) omitted. Main D solo was determined in nature yet lacked rhythmic fluidity through the changes. A presentation lacking in coherence/ (???) of execution.

Performance piece 2:
Opening (???) tended towards a staccato feel, with skills not altogether(sic) today. B contained some rote (???), and the solo lacked fun fluidity, and technical execution appropriate to this level 3 piece. Another performance unfortunately lacking in confidence/(???) at this level 3 mark.

Performance piece 3:
Original pull-offs omitted today, and muted strokes also unclear. Main riffs and phrases tended to lack consistent note weighting and smoothness, along with clarity of note (???) overall. Main solo/ad lib section was again determined in nature yet lacked confident stylistic method(?) of material.
Great! Thanks, Roc8995!
It's good enough to read and understand the comment now!
Google translate does a better job of translating english - any other language - english again... Is the assessor 150 years old and writes with a stump? Because it sure looks like he has a severe problem keeping his hands still... Not a drunk by any chance? Also, If it helps, word #2 in the second paragraph is 'octaves'...
Kudos Roc on your ability to decipher the handwriting. So good in fact I think it qualifies as a superpower.
This isn't that difficult to read, really.

Sure, it's nowhere close to typed text, but it's far from the worst I've seen.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by Roc8995
English is my first language and I still had a lot of trouble with it. Here's what I could read:

Performance Piece:
Clear upward bends to open, yet vibrato mildly unclear. B section 1/16th notes lacked clear articulation. Vibrato via string bend behind nut (as written) omitted. Main D solo was determined in nature yet lacked rhythmic fluidity through the changes. A presentation lacking in (confidence)/ (fluidity) of execution.

Performance piece 2:
Opening (octave) tended towards a staccato feel, with skills not altogether(sic) today. B contained some (note ???), and the solo lacked (full) fluidity, and technical execution appropriate to this level 3 piece. Another performance unfortunately lacking (full) confidence/(???) at this level 3 mark.

Performance piece 3:
(Opening) pull-offs omitted today, and muted strokes also unclear. Main riffs and phrases tended to lack consistent note weighting and smoothness, along with clarity of note (???) overall. Main solo/ad lib section was again determined in nature yet lacked confident stylistic (match) of material.

Got more or less the same as Colin. Changes in brackets.

There's only a couple of words that I can't make out, primarily because I can't tell the difference between f, d, l, h and /
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.