No amp in this package I would recommend you save up some more cash and get a better guitar. Squiers are decent even the bullet models are decent players. Check Rondo music for deals on guitars. Get a guitar and a headphone amp.
Quote by Zhaezzy
No amp in this package I would recommend you save up some more cash and get a better guitar. Squiers are decent even the bullet models are decent players. Check Rondo music for deals on guitars. Get a guitar and a headphone amp.

Agreed. Get a Squier and a headphone amp or a cheaper combo amp, it'll last a longer and you'll most likely enjoy it a lot more. This will run you about 140 total but it's definitely better:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/vox-amplug-2-classic-rock-guitar-headphone-amp?rNtt=vox%20headphone&index=3

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/squier-bullet-strat-with-tremolo?rNtt=squier%20bullet&index=2
+1 for the Squier Bullet. You'll get a lot more and enjoy a lot more using a decent quality instrument.

This "thing" looks cheap and is the kind of instrument that will drive you away from playing, don't buy something too cheap.

Is this your first guitar?
What style do you intend to play?
What is your budget.
Honestly, I wouldn't get a bullet. I wouldn't get a 'starter pack' either considering most of them are junky.

TS if you want a decent starting guitar to play without breaking the bank, I'd suggest a Yamaha Pacifica. If you have a bit more of a budget and prefer a guitar with a set neck, you can check out Agile guitars as well.

Really though you need to answer a few questions before we can really help out.

Quote by t1mman

What style do you intend to play?
What is your budget.

That's a good starting point. Are you willing to go used? Will you be needing an amplifier as well?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'd also recommend steering clear of 'starter packs'. They tend to charge a lot of money for a mediocre guitar and a terrible amp. Provide us with the information listed above so we can assist you in finding the right setup.
Will this guitar be for you or a friend?
Don't get a Squier Bullet, they're awful guitars.
The Squier Affinity Strat isn't that much more expensive, and it's infinitely better.

A Yamaha Pacifica 112V is also a nice option as a beginner guitar.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
As said above.I would'nt buy that,It may have issues that will put you right off playing.I'd defo go with a Pacifica.