Page 1 of 2
so you know how in harry potter there are newspapers that have moving photographs in them. You see people in the films sometimes get photographed for these newspapers. Why then, if they are essentially 'filming' a three second clip to put in their paper, are they using only an instantaneous flash instead of continued lighting?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
this didn't make much sense either

why didn't she start dating ginny if she clearly decided to be a lesbian
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
because they think they're Vine stars
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
baby joel i have the answer

someone else is taking a regular photograph with the flash
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Eastwinn
baby joel i have the answer

someone else is taking a regular photograph with the flash

but why would you need to take a regular photograph since the magic photographs appear to have adequate lighting, albeit crap colour scheme.
it's all coming back

harry potter is for nerds

Quote by Baby Joel
but why would you need to take a regular photograph since the magic photographs appear to have adequate lighting, albeit crap colour scheme.

because they are using less sensitive film probably iso 100 for the best quailty
Quote by homeless-john
Why didn't Harry Potter just use the Eagles to go straight to Mordor?

it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel

because magic photographs all move and they might want some non-moving pictures
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
why not just use a magic video camera then
it's all coming back

It's cuz the photograph itself isn't magic until you put a spell on it. That spell makes it then move. The people in the magic photographs have often never made the gestures depicted in the photos, however the spell only moves the unveiled actualization about the moods, impressions, or ideas in the scene.

So these photos are not documentary evidence, but expressive depictions.
they can't just magically capture light that isn't there though because their magical universe is also governed by the same physics that governs our universe otherwise the two wouldn't be able to interact
Quote by So-Cal
they can't just magically capture light that isn't there though because their magical universe is also governed by the same physics that governs our universe otherwise the two wouldn't be able to interact

That's when they bring out the magic 3D Maya models
and then they mix it together with a blender?

(i have no idea what i'm talking about)
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It's cuz the photograph itself isn't magic until you put a spell on it. That spell makes it then move. The people in the magic photographs have often never made the gestures depicted in the photos, however the spell only moves the unveiled actualization about the moods, impressions, or ideas in the scene.

So these photos are not documentary evidence, but expressive depictions.

now this is an idea
i don't know why i feel so dry
It's explained in The Chamber of Secrets.

You develop the photographs in special ink, that's what makes them move. It's not the camera.
It's a process, not an event.
These 5 SHOCKING Reasons Will Prove Why Harry Potter Doesn't Make Sense
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
These 5 SHOCKING Reasons Will Prove Why Harry Potter Doesn't Make Sense

Cracked
Maybe the person who invented the spell/cameras/whatever was too stupid to put a proper light on it
I have nothing important to say
Quote by deadsmileyface
/thread

It's all there in the air.

Magic all up in this bitch.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
actually what confuses me is that with all that magic mumbo jumbo they could have the cashest magic coke and hot witch prostitutes parties known to man but they decide that having cum flavoured jelly beans and chess pieces thag move is the way to go

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
you could just cast a spell to make munchies or make a glass of water appear when your mouth is like the Sahara but you are way too high to get up man

hell you could even use 420ius appearus for free weed
Quote by Thrashtastic15
you could just cast a spell to make munchies or make a glass of water appear when your mouth is like the Sahara but you are way too high to get up man

hell you could even use 420ius appearus for free weed

And for the morning after, crabbius fumigatus to rid your crotchal area of the tiny livestock you acquired last night.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I have not watched any of the movies or read any of the books so I could not speculate why other than "dumb fictional magic logic, who cares"
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by homeless-john
Why didn't Harry Potter just use the Eagles to go straight to Mordor?
Joe Walsh was never hugely sober, plus the whole Don Felder issue. Would just be messy
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by theogonia777

why didn't she start dating ginny if she clearly decided to be a lesbian

That would've been a hot plot twist.
Page 1 of 2